"Let's put the knife down first." Lisa saw the man dangling in front of his eyes with the knife, and was frightened when she looked at it.

"Oh." Young Master Jeon realized that he was still holding a knife in his hand, and quickly turned around and threw the knife towards the cutting board.

Xiaoyuan only heard the sound of "chop", and the fruit knife stood firmly on the wooden cutting board. When seeing this scene, Xiaoyuan couldn't help but swallow quietly.

Brother-in-law is really capable! ! !

Jungkook, who didn't realize how scary his actions were, continued to explain: "If you live here, I usually want to kiss your sister ..."

"What nonsense." Lisa blushed and gave Jungkook a harsh look.

Xiaoyuan also reflected at this time, suddenly embarrassed, but ... Brother-in-law, do you want to be so honest.

"Look, your sister is already shy." They have been married for so long. As long as he speaks a little bit blatantly, his wife will still blush. It is so cute.

"You go out to me." Anxious Lisa began to chase people.

Jungkook in fear, carrying the half-cut orange, pulled the uncle to escape quickly from the kitchen.

"Xiaoyuan, eat oranges." Young Master Jeon handed a plate of cut oranges to his uncle diligently.

Xiaoyuan stared at the orange in front of him, and couldn't help thinking of his brother-in-law's flying knife. This was the fruit that the martial arts master cut for me. The cut oranges were of different sizes and looked strange.

"Jae eats oranges." Xiaoyuan took the opportunity to put the oranges in front of Jae playing beside him.

"Thank you uncle." Jae's chubby little hand took a slice from the plate and knew it was Dad's cut orange.

"Xiaoyuan, you understand what the brother-in-law just said." Jungkook continued the topic just now.

"Hehe ..." You hinted to me in front of me that you want to be intimate with my sister, do you think I can understand you and agree with you, "Brother, I really like your house, like a resort, you Let me live here. "

"Do you like this house?" Jungkook asked.

"Yes." Xiaoyuan nodded vigorously.

"Just the house?" Young Master Jeon confirmed again.

"Yeah." Is there any difference?

"Will that work? The brother-in-law bought you an identical house for you." Young Master Jeon happily proposed a solution.

"..." Wo Cao, I wipe it, I am 芸芸 茻 ......

Jungkook looked at the uncle who was silent as if he had agreed, patted the other person's shoulder with satisfaction, and said with satisfaction: "Brother-in-law will ask an agent tomorrow to ask."

The shocked Xiaoyuan, who was unable to speak, could only look at his own gold... The brother-in-law of the diamond tyrant went back to the kitchen with joy, as if the man who had just been suddenly informed that he could receive a mansion was his brother-in-law.

"How rich is your dad?" Xiaoyuan couldn't help asking Jae.

Jae seriously recalled a moment, and he has a good memory. He remembered what his father told him a long time ago: "Daddy said that he has only money except for illness."

"..." Xiaoyuan stared blankly at Jae.

Jae blinked and found that his uncle seemed to have no problem, so he bowed his head and continued to play the Rubik's Cube. Well, this fifth-order Rubik's cube seemed quite difficult.