𖤍𝙃𝙀𝘼𝙍𝙏 𝘼𝘾𝙃𝙀𖤍

You broke my heart but I still love, you with all the little pieces.....
______________________________________

Author pov...
_______________

"Why".......

He ask not wanting to believe that whatever she said it's truth praying that whatever she is saying is a lie.....

But his world stuttered when he sees her hatefull eyes glaring at him with only one emotion is present in it

HATE.....

He saw the extreme amount of hate and laothe in her  beutifull eyes....
For him....

Where her wrathful eyes is witnessing her anger.....

"Why do you hate me so much"....?

He spoke defeated staring at her furious eyes....

"why... do..you hate me so much because i am the.. devil"....?

He spoke with stuttered heart'.....

i don't deserve.. to be loved...what's my.. fault in that if i'm a devil then... this devil loves... you like a madman....

He spoke when he felt his chest tightened......

She didn't said anything just stared at him with her cold and still angry eyes...

She gritted her teeth and comes Little closer to him maintaining a distance between them.....

that's why i hate you because you are the devil and the devil can never love anyone they can only break hearts and can kill others, they can never love anyone, they only hates And give a dreadful death to the people, take out the soul of those people from their body....

She stated looking at him who's staring at her with his beaten eyes...

And understand one thing, I will never love you, I will have only one feeling for you in my heart and that is hate i will never love a monster like you doesn't deserve to be loved never and I will keep hating you till my last breath Remember I used to hate you, hate and will hate you even if you take my life.......

She completed making him stutter he felt his world stopped where his heart ache badly inside of his chest because of extreme amount of pain in it.....

"Why....why do you hate me.... So much Cause... I'm a devil.. so what's my fault in this......

He spoke stuttering where he started to shed warm painful tears making her little amused....

He broke down in tears because now it's become impossible for him to take back his pain'....

He bursts into tears making her fisted her plump tightly looking at him where she felt little Sting sensation in her chest seeing him broken......

He felt his chest tightened where he couldn't handle his pain' feeling his one and only Angel hate him too much she will never love him back And he knows she will never love him. He knows but he doesn't want to be trusted. Still he has little hope. Somewhere in his heart that his angel will surely love him as he does.....

He's sobbing hard after a while he get up and look at her in the eyes and seen that thing he never wanted to see in her angelic eyes Hate he found extreme amount of hate in her eyes he only wished to see one thing in her eyes and it is Love. He only want to see Love in her eyes for him....

He doesn't want anything from her, he just wants her to love him the way he does to her....

But it seems impossible....