Chapter 7

A/n

At long last, the final chapter of Angel Park. 

I am overwhelmed by the love and support you all have shown me. I hope I did this story justice. 

Thank you for reading.

Love forever,

B

*

Scott was tired beyond belief.

He wasn't sure why, but the month and a half of tour that they had been on so far, though incredibly rewarding, was hard.

All the jumping around a little tipsy, laughing, screaming, singing his heart out for two hours practically every night took a lot of his energy and always left him reeling with mixed emotions and a content heart.

This tour was better than he ever expected. It had the biggest crowds they had ever performed for and the loudest fans. It was a huge show that was filled with all their greatest hits and so much wild energy. So far, it was the proudest Scott had ever felt of himself, and every day was another he added to his memories of Angel Park. It was obvious the rest of the band was feeling it too.

Things were quiet between them all. No wild pranks or too many late, late nights accompanied with hungover days. No drama between other bands or fans, it was just the group taking in everything that their farewell tour had to offer. Things felt so different but also the exact same from when they started.

Every second was spent traveling and exploring when they weren't performing. So, that was how he stayed busy. Scott put in a lot of effort to support Esther and their team behind the scenes this year, too. Especially since they would probably never work as a single unit again after this tour.

Which, Scott already knew all their lives would change a lot, but he couldn't help but think about their futures. Avi and Kevin already started making their own music. Probably would even get married and settle down with their significant others. Kirstin had plans to return to Broadway as soon as she could. Even had someone waiting for her in New York with her fur babies.

Then there was himself.

Who, up until he was sitting across from Mitch in that booth at a random bar all those months ago, was dead set on starting solo projects. Only, that had yet to even begin. All he had been focusing on was Angel Park.

He wouldn't change his decision to do that. This project of theirs, this baby that they all spent so much of their lives devoted to deserved their full attention before it was put down for good.

But that was all. He had always imagined moving somewhere new. Experiencing life in a different way. Making mistakes and learning new things. And now, his plan was divided. Heart still hoping for that, but mind constantly trailing back to a man halfway across the world that still slept in his bed.

Scott yawned as he sat back, breakfast discarded on the table and commotion around him as the venue got set up for their show tonight. Kristin had her headphones in across from him, and Avi and Kevin were both moving around in the hallway.

As he checked the time, he sent a text to Mitch.

Scott: You're going to kill it, Mitchy. So proud of you

Mitch responded almost immediately. Scott snorted a soft laugh, shaking his head at Mitch on his phone right before a performance.

Mitch: Wish you could be here

Scott sent off his response and opened Spotify. "Mitch's EP drops in like, three minutes. It's almost midnight in LA."

"I can't wait. Will you play it out loud?" Kirstin paused whatever she had been watching, pulling her headphones out and leaning her elbows on the table.