Community Property

Start from the beginning

He laughed. "You right. I'm not used to it. I hit it. I quit it. Then kick they ass right out my bed."

"I'm your girl now. Please learn to share a bed. Especially my bed if you talking about staying with me for a minute. Get up and take your shower.
I'm going to fix you some food to go."

He got up and went to the bathroom.

I went in the linen closet to get him some soap and towels. When I came in there he was undressed and about to step in the running shower.

"Take one with me bum." He said testing the water to make sure it wasn't too hot.

"I don't know Aug. You just take one." I was a little nervous. He hadn't seen me fully naked before. I handed him the towels and soap.

"Unh-unh. I want you in here with me." He wrapped his arms around my waist and softly nibbled on my neck.

I knew he was going to be gone for a while without me and wanted to give him something to hold him over so he wouldn't look for it in other women like DJ said. But I had a million butterflies in my stomach.

"Go get a condom." He pecked my lips, then got in the shower.

I felt my stomach drop. Not that I didn't want to have sex with August I did, it's just I know the type of women he's been with. Beautiful bodies with sex experience. I didn't want him to have sex with me only to be unsatisfied. People break up with people over a weak sex game these days.

"Gon babe." He said lathering his body with soap.

I went in the room and got one of the condoms DJ bought me and nervously went back to the bathroom.

"Aug maybe we should wait till you're done." That way we could use the bed and I could partially hide my body by keeping on a t-shirt I said the second half to myself.

"Unh-unh come on. I leave in like two hours. I want you." He motioned for me to come on.

I sighed. And stepped out my sweats and removed my underwear. Then nervously took off my t-shirt and got in.

He immediately pulled me into his body from behind and sucked softly from my shoulder blade to my neck.

I looked down in shame. I just felt real judged right now. Like everything was magnified. My stretch marks that clawed at my thighs and butt. My birthmark on my back. Scars. Bruises. Rolls of fat. I was definitely not his type. And I felt tears escape my eyes. They dropped on his arm that was across my chest.

"What's wrong babe?" He looked at me concerned.

"Nothing." I quickly wiped my eyes.

"You ain't crying for nothing."

"Just nervous. I know my body isn't what you used to. And on top of that I don't know what to do. So I probably can't please you right either. So maybe we should just skip this."

"Can I be honest?" He turned me around to face him face to face. As the warm water poured on our bodies, He held me by my waist, where we were skin to skin.

"Look at me." He lifted my chin up to him. I did.

"This whole situation different than what I'm used to, to be honest. I ain't called nobody my girl in four years. I ain't told nobody besides my fam I love them in four years. Which means I ain't made love to nobody in four years. I had sex yes. I fucked. And I'm not gon lie, their bodies were right. But just cause yours is different don't make it wrong. You hear me?"

"Yeah." I said faintly.

"The shit you thinking about ain't even cross my mind. The only thing I'm worried about is spending intimate time with you before I go. nothing else. I see you. All of you." He looked me up and down. "And ain't nothing turning me off. Do you see me?" He looked down at his growing love.

"And you don't have to do anything but let me cater to you." He kissed my forehead. "Anything else you need to know, I'll teach you."

I blushed and looked down. He moved my hair to one side and kissed my neck. He let his lips travel to my collar bone. My chest. Both my breast, my stomAch. My navel. Then as he got on his knees, he lifted my leg over his shoulder and began to eat dinner from my plate.

I hadn't felt a man's touch since Ant got killed two years ago, and my body was responding to everything Aug was giving me. I reached to hold onto the wall to keep my balance because the more he ate, the more unstable I got.

My chest went up and down from my rapid breathing. I titled my head back and closed my eyes as he added a finger to his motion. I felt my lower body tighten as I released the pent up tension I was feeling.

Aug got up, pulled me close and continuously pecked my lips. He reached and got the condom off the bathroom counter, opened it and put it on his fully grown love.

He pinned me to the wall, taking both my breast in his mouth as he gently and slowly slid into me.

I gasped from the initial shock of him being inside me. But wrapped my arms around his neck and let out moans of pleasure as he steadily moved in and out of me.

I never wanted to let go of this moment I was sharing with Aug. He made love
To me like he wanted me and desired me.
Like I was the most beautiful woman on the planet and that made me feel so comfortable with him. All my insecurities faded and I was just enjoying this moment of our bodies joined.

He really loved me and I could feel it with each stroke. I loved just as hard and I felt so blessed he put aside his fear and gave me a chance. This relationship and this love was pure bliss.

-----

"You know T gon won't some. Fix him a plate cause I'm not sharing." Aug said eating some lasagna I fixed him to take with him on his flight. But he was hungry now.

"It won't be right to just make him anplate. You got D, your band, your dancers. Just take the pan."

"Babe where we gon heat that up
at. They not gon let us bring no whole damn dinner on there." He took a bite of garlic bread. "Just make T a plate. D don't eat on planes."

"Fine." I got some lasagna and put it on a plate for T.

"You a good cook baby. This fye."

"Thank you." I almost forgot for a second DJ cooked it and not me. Anyway, what he don't know won't hurt.

I finished making the plates and adding garlic bread.

"Here is some more for you. And T's plate." I handed him the plates.

I sat on the stool opposite of him on the counter.

"Ground rules Aug."

"Don't start that shit again." He said chewing.

"This isn't your publicist speaking. This is your girl."

"What?" He tore a piece of garlic bread.

"You're not community property."

"That's your way of saying don't cheat?"

"I just want you to know that. We've never been apart from each other while you're on tour. I just want what we did today to last you, until you come back. And we both know how women are and you're used to being community property."

"So you saying I'm a hoe?"

"Used to be."

"You ain't got to worry me about me babe. I know what I'm supposed to do and I'm going to do it. I love you and I don't want to hurt you like that." He got up when we heard the doorbell. I emptied the plate he was eating from and carried the other plates to the door.

T was there. We hugged.

"I made you a plate of lasagna. Aug didn't want to share."

"Oooo wee." He lifted the foil. "Im bought to max this right now.

I laughed. Aug came down the hall with his luggage.

"Aight see you bum." I wrapped my arms around his neck and pecked his lips.

"I'll call you when we get there."

"Ok." I let him go and T helped him with his bags.

They got in the car and were on their way.