Chapter 20 Part 1!

Start from the beginning

'oh gotcha'

We continue texting, mindless banter and small talk, until its time to eat. Well I got barely anything done.

****

Forks and knives hit the plates with slight screeching noises making me flinch. This is the most awkward situation I've been put in. Ever.

I'm sat between my parents on the end of the table while the others are sitting with their parents, except Harry whose parents and sister left already. The kids have gone off to who knows where.

The only talking is that of our parents, who are fully aware that something happened between us but none of them know exactly what it was.

"So Zayn, we're going to miss you," my mother says affectionately.

I nod, shoving more food into my mouth.

She frowns and looks away, obviously expecting more of a response.

I sigh and say, "I'll miss you too Mum," not wanting to end their visit with a fight. I'm already in enough of those.

******skip to tomorrow, cause I can do that******

Louis POV (cause who doesn't love Louis!!)

"Bye Mum, I love you!" I say as she gives me one last hug, her heavily falling tears landing on my shirt and making it wet.

"B-b-bye Boobear, I'll miss you. I'll call you when we get home, alright?"

"Sounds good Mum," As I say the words I slowly pry her fingers off of my shirt.

This poor shirt is getting abused!! I walk her to the car and close the passenger side door. Hands wave furiously from the back seat so I wave back to each of my sisters.

The car drives away and when I turn around I realize I'm the only one left outside.

Nice of them to wait for me.

I walk towards the house and run a hand through my unstyled hair. We are so messed up. Walking down the hall no one is to be seen.

Makes sense, Zayn is outcasted, Niall is too, and Harry has been in such a foul mood that nobody wants to talk to him.

That leaves-

"Oomph," I run into something warm and soft.

"Sorry Liam!" I say taking a few steps back.

"That's alright," he says, big eyes peering down at me.

Hmph.

Down.

Why do I have to be so short?

I start to walk away but I notice Liam still standing there, staring at me.

"You hungry? It's well past 12 at this point," I offer.

"Uhm sure! Why not?"

I smile and he returns the gesture, "Well let me get my keys!"

******(I use these a lot)******

"Thanks for lunch Louis, even though I am perfectly capable of paying for my own meal," Liam sighs angrily and I just laugh at him.

"It's fine, seriously. As easily as you could pay for the meal, I could too. It's just a...gift. For being you."

'Wow I could start my own card company that was a lame thing to say' I say to myself, cringing. He laughs and I'm assuming he's thinking the same thing I am.

We arrive him after a drive full of scream singing at the top of our lungs to whatever's on the radio. When Live While We're Young came on we looked at each other and both reached for the radio to change the song. It's so awkward to listen to your own song, especially with another of the lads.

His hand beat me to it (only because I was driving) and mine reached it a second later. Well it didn't reach the buttons, it reached Liam's hand.

I pulled back and returned the hand to its place on the steering wheel.

We step out of the car and walk into the house.

"You excited for the tour?" I ask, keeping a casual conversation going.

"Yeah, it'll be great to see the fans again," he smiles when saying it and I can practically see his imagination filling with mental images of the thousands and thousands of fans.

He turns to me, the smile still lingering on his face grows as he looks at me.

"What?" I ask, paranoid I have something on my face.

He moves closer with his hand raised.

Awh shit I better not have a huge piece of food on my mouth, the paps would've loved that.

His hand wipes at my cheek.

Wait, no.

It doesn't wipe, it...caresses?

WTF?!

Before I can make any action or form any words, I feel something warm and slightly wet touch my lips.

No. This is wrong.

I shove him away and scream, "WHAT THE HELL LIAM?!"

He stutters but I don't give him a chance to respond, I storm out the door to my recently driven car and start it up again.

I'm going on a long drive and I hope when I get back Liam has his shit together.

A/N

Who saw that coming?!?! Anyone?? Anyone? No one? Well alright then.

And Shannon's back for a little!!!!

Wooooooooo!!!!

Thank you SOSOSSOSOSOSOSOSOSOOOOOOOOO much to everyone who has commented and read and voted for this story!!! In the beginning it was kinda (cough really cough) bad so THANK YOU FOR MAKING IT THIS FAR WOOHOOO!!!!

Just so you know whenever I read or see a comment I go to write some more :) I had half of this chapter done a while ago but because of the poop load of comments and reads I miraculously got over night, I decided to finish the FIRST HALF of this chapter.

The part I actually planned out will be in the next 'part' of this chapter:)

And the LILO KISS!!!! That was something I thought of in passing but then I decided to throw it in just to make things a bit more complicated for them :D

Do you think Liam has a crush on Louis??

Will they tell the others?

Will Louis start to like Liam back? But what about his girlfriend?

What do YOU WANT to happen??

Narry, what will happen to them??

^just some questions for you to perhaps answer or ponder while waiting for the next chapter :D

Ps @rebacan I couldn't have you die now could I! :) and thanks for practically commenting on EVERY FLIPPING CHAPTER!!!!!!

@Melloves1D35 Why is everyone dying on meeeee?!?! D:

Thanks again to everybody <3 love youuuu guyzzzz