I had everything printed and all the evidence I'd need within an hour. Brinda had been nervous about the whole case and at one point wanted to just put it in the past and divorce him but, luckily, I talked her out of it.

I put all her paperwork in a brown folder and went to set my computer on the charger. I went to the bathroom, taking my clothes off, then stepped into the shower.

It was days like these that I wanted Oliver to be home. I had absolutely nothing to do and I'd be bored until he got here. But he always wanted to go out in public and spend time with me, even when I was tired. I didn't mind staying home and acting like a married couple for once.

I stepped under the steaming shower water and closed my eyes, trying to imagine a simpler life. I saw Oliver but my life with him in the future looked horrific; we were just yelling at each other.

Then I saw Alessandro. I was sitting on his lap, laughing as he just stared down at me with a smile. How can I imagine a good future with someone who isn't my husband? My mom would curse me.

I stepped out, after two hours, and wrapped my body with a towel. I walked out and put on pink lace panties and a matching bra. My phone started ringing and Alessandro's contact popped up. Initially I ignored it and dried my hair but after another three calls I answered.

"Why aren't you answering your phone?" He said as soon as I answered with a bit of irritation in his voice.

I put him on speaker and set my phone on the dresser. "Because I just got out of the shower. Plus, we just talked three hours ago."

"So?"

"So, I wanted some time to myself." I lied with a smile. I thought he hung up when he didn't reply so I went to check and there was a FaceTime request.

I sighed and answered it, letting the camera see the ceiling only. "Alessandro, you're at work."

"I want to see you. Now."

"Demanding. I'm half naked."

"I've seen you naked. Now set the phone up." I rolled my eyes and set the phone up, letting him see my face and breast.

"Happy?" I pulled my hair into a ponytail and started on my makeup.

"Very. Where are you going?"

I shrugged and made sure to wipe my face. "Probably out to get coffee then to the library." I started to apply magic serum to my face.

"And you're putting makeup on because?" His phone was set up, so I was able to see his beautiful face and that he was working on his laptop.

"Because Oliver likes me to look presentable when I leave the house." I started putting on pretty fresh moisturizer.

"You look presentable without makeup." He shook his head and scoffed at my comment. I was quiet for a moment as I tried to focus on not applying to much.

"Do you have friends?" I asked.

"They all annoy me. Am I annoying you?" I applied some well people concealer.

"Not annoying me, more so being all over me but it's okay. I like talking to you." I stippled it out with a brush.

"I just like talking to you. But if you want me to be less 'clingy' as you would say I will."

I stopped what I was doing and looked at him. "I'm sorry. I didn't mean to sound rude I'm just not used to someone I have an intimate relationship with want to talk to me all the time. I like you being clingy." I smiled and went to pick up my beauty blender.