"Let's get you cleaned up, huh?" Stiles softly speaks. She nods against his chest. "I'll start the shower for you. Do you need my help?"

"Is this your excuse to see me naked?" Isabel weakly jokes. Stiles grins at the red-head before scoffing.

"You do remember that I've already seen you naked, right?" He raises a brow, escorting the stumbling girl to the bathroom. She cringes at his words, face blushing.

"Shut up and help me shower, Stilinski."

•• ━━━━━ ••●•• ━━━━━ ••

"Back to your seat." Coach demands to the lacrosse player that attempted to move forward. He huffs in annoyance before returning to his seat.

Isaac eyes up the fellow werewolf beside him, smelling the anger on him. He takes a breath before facing the front again.

"Stop thinking about it, man." Isaac finally whispers to Boyd.

"Like you're not thinking about it, too?" Boyd says skeptically, turning to face Isaac.

"Well, stop thinking about it." Isaac sighs, not meeting Boyd's gaze.

"I can't." Boyd frustratedly counters, fidgeting in his seat.

"Well, there's nothing you can do about it, either," Isaac tells the wolf.

"You sure about that?" Boyd raises his brows, turning to face Ethan.

Isaac follows his actions to see one of the twins sitting next to Danny - Ethan. Ethan looks off out of the window, Danny looking at him concerned.

"Everything okay?" Danny asks.

Ethan turns back at the sound of his voice, "Yeah. Why?"

"You checked your phone three times in the last five minutes." Danny smiles sheepishly.

"Waiting for a message." Ethan smiles back with a slight shrug.

"Anything important?" Danny asks full grin now on his face.

"No," Ethan reassures him, but when Danny turns away - his smile drops. "Nothing," Ethan whispers to himself.

Ethan turns his head to the back of the bus, looking at Scott sitting by the window with his head against the glass and Isabel sitting in between him and Stiles, head bobbing with the coach as she lies against Stiles' chest. He frowns as he takes in their pale complexions before returning to face the front.

"Yo, Scotty! Izzy! Hey, yo! Guys? Still with me?" Stiles snaps his fingers in front of the two, giving them worried looks as they wake.

Scott sits straight, quickly glancing and checking on Isabel as her face winces in pain as the coach hits a bump.

"Yeah, sorry. Uh, what's the word?" Scott asks, voice tired. Isabel keeps her head against Stiles' chest, his arm looping around her body as he holds his iPad.

"Anachronism," Stiles repeats.

"Something that exists out of its normal time." Scott answers.

"Nice! Okay, next word - incongruous." Stiles reads.

"Uh, can you use it in a sentence?" Scott requests.

"Yes. Yes, I can. It's completely incongruous that we're sitting on a bus right now, on our way to some stupid cross-country meet, after what just happened. Incongruous." Stiles explains, he looks down and sighs as he monitors Isabel closely.