More hidden truths revealed

"Okay, now you sound like Amy... Clearly you both know what's wrong with Hayden but are unwilling to explain it to me. I don't want to put you in an odd spot though. So, I'll wait until he's ready to tell me. I just hope he goes back to acting like himself by Monday because this whole timid rabbit act is really disconcerting" I said and let the topic drop. Waiting a few steps I changed the topic, "so, did you find somewhere you wanna go eat?" I asked.

"I did but there's something I've been wanting to do all afternoon first" Jon said with a glint in his eye. Taking my hand, he led me off the path and into the trees. Pushing me up against one, he planted a hot wet kiss on my lips. We stayed like that for a little while since it was dark and no one could see us. After a little while, he pulled away and smiled leaning his head against mine. Taking his hand, I said "I had been wanting to do that all afternoon too" and chuckled.

"I'd say lets skip dinner and just make out until you have to go but I know were both starving. So, maybe lets go eat and then resume this again after until you have to go" Jon said with a smile.

"I'm good with that plan," I said as he stood back up pulling me off the tree.

"So where too?" I asked once I was standing on my own. Moving towards the path again still holding hands, he said "I think I wanna try that pancake place actually." I just smiled as we walked.

The rest of the weekend passed without much eventfulness and I didn't see Hayden or Amy again until Monday morning. As I got ready for school, putting all my books back into my backpack and repacking my gym bag, I looked over towards the window to see Hayden pacing like he was nervous for some reason. Deciding to ignore it, I finished packing my stuff and with a final glance out the window, left my room to go meet Jon in the park before heading to school.

Leaving the house, I walked quickly towards my gate when I heard a door open. Glancing over my shoulder, I saw Amy and Hayden coming out the door.

"Good morning, Cam" Amy said. Turning to greet her properly I said, "morning guys," without looking at Hayden then turning back to unlatch my gate. Exiting, I closed and latched the gate behind me as Amy and Hayden reached theirs. I started walking into the park as I heard the latch click into place on their gate. Pulling out my phone, I sent Jon a quick text "hey, Hayden and Amy are right behind me. Let's meet farther in the shopping district. I'll tell them I have to get something from the Do Jo if they ask." Within seconds I got a reply that read "okay," followed by a kissing face emoji. With a smile, I locked my phone and put it back in my pocket. As we exited the park a few minutes later, I headed towards the shopping district while Hayden and Amy turned to head towards the school.

"Hey where are you going? The school is this way..." Amy asked pointing in the direction of the school.

"I've got to go grab something from the Do Jo before school," I said glancing over my shoulder to where they had paused to see Amy with a skeptical look on her face and the clear look of disbelief on Haydens' face. "Well, he knows I was lying," I thought as I turned back and kept walking.

"Okay, we'll see you at school," Amy said and turned back to head towards the school. As I passed the tattoo shop, I was pulled into the alley and pushed against the wall. Within seconds, Jonathan had my left hand in his and his right hand tangled in the hair at the base of my neck while his lips were pressed against mine and his tongue delved deep in my mouth. With my free hand around his waist, I pulled him tight against my body pressing every inch of us together. After about ten minutes, Jon pulled away breathing heavily and said "if we don't stop now, we're gonna be late for school." With a chuckle, I said "I don't mind being late if it means I get to keep kissing you."

"Well, I don't want to tempt fate and ruin your friendship with Hayden by giving him ideas that we're doing other things," Jon said taking a step back with a frown.