A Vision

Bruno was in his vision cave, having a bad gut feeling that something is going to happen soon. So he used the gift he was given to see if his worry had any ground. After the sand had settled, bruno could only stare at the green slab he was now holding. "I need to tell mamá..."

At the same time, the town of encanto was in full motion. Even after the repair of casitá, the madrigals decided to keep helping those around them. Just without the high expectations that their abuela had now abandoned.
What none of them noticed though, was a young man no older than 15, stumbling down the ridiculously high hills around the blissfully unaware town.

After what seemed like an eternety, alma was finally in bruno's field of vision. "Mamá! I need to tell you something important!" He yelled making everybody stop right in their tracks. Bruno never raised his voice, let alone yelled. So this had to be something extremly important. "Brunitó? What is it, why are you yelling?" She asked worried for her son. "Well I had a bad gut feeling, so I went to my vision cave." He started as he played with his fingers. "And..." he paused, worried about what happen last time he showed someone a bad vision. He, even after everything was cleared up, still had a bad reputation. He didn't want to be shunned again. "Tió bruno, what did you see, what's gonna happen?" Mirabele asked. He hadn't even seen her yet. He took a deep breath, and just gave his mamá the vision.
Her eyes widend.
"What?"

"I don't know either mamá. All I know is that their not a bad person." He looked at her, worry in his eyes. "The vision didn't tell me much more than that."
Taking the vision back, he looked at it again. A person with fire surrounding them, but not touching them, or burning themselves, is standing on the mountains of encanto. Looking down on the village, that had been built as a save space.
"Do you... think their here already? Should we look for them?" Julietta asked, worried they might be hurt.

"We will look for them, we'll split up and build teams." Alma said determined to be a good leader.

Julietta and mirabele went north. Pepa, félix and antonio went east. Augustin, alma and bruno went south. Luisa, dolores and isabela went west.
Camilo went into the woods.
He honestly didn't care bout finding that person, sure he was worried, but when you live with your family 24/7, and always having kids around you wanting to play.
Sure he loved his family, and the kids, but it was still fairly exausting having to juggle between family, taking care of children and no free time. Or barely any free time. He wanted to be of service, he wanted to help, but he's still a kid himself. He needed his time to figure things out.

So he did what he always did in this sort of situation. He went to find the nearest, tallest tree he could find, climbed it and sat and the most stable and comfortable branch he could find. He's been doing this for a good while, whenever he got upset he went into the woods to cool off. He always got scolded by dolores after though, but what could she do about it? Exactly, nothing!

This moment of calm was soon ended, much to camilo's dissmay. if it where up to him, this would have lasted forever, but alas, he heard his abuela calling. "Everybody! Come back we found them!" camilo was sure she was screaming her lungs out trying to get everybody to hear it. Even when he only heard it as loud as if she had whispered it in his ear. "Well, guess I've gotta cut this short..." he said slightly dissapointed. After a bit of stalling, he went back to where he came from.