Gulf's legs weakened and he sank to the floor when he saw the prisoners enter the hall. "No" he breathed. His parents shuffled in, thick chains covering their bruised bodies, eyes red rimmed and sunken in fear.

"Kill them" the King commanded with the flick of his wrist.

Before Gulf could utter a protest, the Guards aimed their blasters at his beloved mother and father, they fell to the floor...dead.

"No!!" Gulf cried out, his screams echoed throughout the throne hall. All the enslaved men of the Harem felt the pain as if it was their own. Silent tears streamed down Gulf's face, and the guards dragged his parents away as if they were nothing but trash leaving a bloody trail behind them.

"That was just a warning." The King said coldly "but this...this is your true punishment. Bring in our next guest!!" he gestured to the guards.

Gulf thought he had felt the worst fear imaginable but upon hearing the voice of his beloved sister entering, so innocently, into the lion's den had Gulf's mind threatening to break.

"Gulfie?" Mudchima asked nervously.

"It's... it's o-okay Chima." Gulf tried to reassure her using the nickname he used to sooth her.

"Come here." The King called to the frightened girl. "Come stand by me." Mudchima hesitantly made her way to the King unsure and terrified to be in his intimidating presence. "Good girl." The King cooed, petting her head.

The sour taste of nausea formed in Gulf's mouth and he swallowed hard trying to find any strength he had left. "Sire" Gulf's voice trembled "please." what could he do to save his sister, He thought desperately.

"Should I kill her too?" The sadistic tyrant inquired as if asking what meal he should choose for the day, kissing the girls temple he added, "There's always room for one more in my harem." The King chuckled, enjoying the look of utter horror on Gulf's face.

Nausea filled Gulf at the King's words. "Your highness...sire...p-p-please" Gulf's tears fell faster. "I beg you... I will do w-whatever you want...anything you want... but... please... l-let my sister g-go." He begged the King beseechingly, head bowed low, despair, fear and desperation clouding his mind.

Calculating eyes looked down at Gulf, "Hmm... I don't feel convinced."

Gulf crawled to King Joss, a guard's spear blocked his path to the throne. "Let him go." The King ordered.

Continuing his path Gulf crawled to the King looking into his eyes. Gulf kissed the King's knee, kissed his hand and rising to sit on the King's lap he kissed his neck. Aware of his sisters presence he tried to keep his mind focused pushing down the nausea. "I am yours, I will obey you." Gulf whispered before kissing the King passionately, desperate to change the tyrant's mind.

A triumphant grin spread across the horrid man's face. "Very well, no harm will befall her." The King declared. "Captain Max!"

"Yes Sire." Captain Max bowed before his King. His eyes cold ready to fulfill his King's orders.

"Take her to the servant's quarts." King Joss ordered, wrapping his arms around Gulf.

"Wait!" Gulf reached for Mudchima holding her for only a second before the guards ripped her from his hold. "Wait!" he yelled again trying to reach her.

"Gulfie!... where's mama?" she asked scared and confused, "What's going on?!... Gulfie!"

"Please let me say goodbye." Gulf begged but the guards dragged the screaming girl out of the hall. Gulf could only clamp his lips shut, too afraid to speak, afraid the evil ruler would change his mind.

"Now as for the rest of you." He looked at Gun and Win reveling in their fear. "Your leader has failed you. I hope his example will encourage your obedience." The King threatened.

"Y-yes your highness, we will do as you say." Gun murmured. He did not want his parents to befall the same fate as his friend's parents.

Win could only nod. He had no family but he knew the King would stop at nothing to have what he wanted. Only suffering and pain would ensue if they continued this fight.

"Very well 40 lashes should suffice." The cruel King declared.

"Forty lashes? But you promised..." Gulf trailed off when the King tightened his hold on him. "Forty lashes would kill anyone." Gulf pressed.

"I only promised not to hurt your sister. The boys are mine to do as I will."

"Sire, please, they only did as I asked because I forced them." Gulf insisted, helpless when all he could do was look on as the guards stripped the men of their robes preparing them for the lashing they would inevitably receive.

"Enough" the King commanded, he had finally become bored with Gulf's interruptions and impertinent behavior. "Guards take him to my chambers and prepare him for my pleasure."

"No!!" Gulf screamed as the guards dragged him out. Already he could hear his friend's screaming as the lashes met their mark "No!" Gulf tried to run to his friends but the guards effortlessly lifted Gulf.

"Remember Gulf" the King paused, Gulf's eyes met the King's bottomless black eyes, "There is no way out".