Chapter 18

Brittany, the glee dorks, and I walk into my house and immediately walk into the living room and sink into the couches.
"What are we gonna do tonight?" Mercedes asks as she picks up Austin out of Rory's arms.
"Well, I think it would be very entertaining to participate in a little karaoke." Rachel clasps her hands together in excitement.
"Hell no Berry. It's bad enough I have to suffer through your endless singing at school, I sure as hell ain't doing it in my house." I glare at Rachel as I speak.
"San, don't be so mean. There's a karaoke bar a few blocks away. You guys can go there tonight." Brittany shrugs.
"Wait, what do you mean 'we'?" Finn turns to Brittany.
"Uh we have some things to take care of tonight." I give Brittany a small smile.
"I don't mind the karaoke thing." Rory pipes up and I give him a grateful smile.
"Righteous. I can't wait to go." Joe pumps his fist in excitement. The door abruptly opens and everyone turns to it.
"Uh... Hey everyone." My mom gives everyone a little wave and I smile at her. I've missed her so much. The glee kids say a quick hi.
"Hey mom, where's papi?" I stand up and walk over to her.
"He's getting our stuff out of the car." My mom lowers her voice before saying,
"Why are all these people here?"
"Oh, we have a project to do for Biology. They have to stay here for the week. But uhm they'll be out later so I was wondering if I could talk to you and papi tonight." I wring my hands out of a nervous habbit.
"Of course Mija." My mom smiles and pulls me into a hug.
"Ah there's my two favorite girls!" My father just entered the house.
"Papi! I've missed you!" He engulfs me into a big hug and I can't help but beam.
"Angel, let's go unpack. Mija, we'll be down a little later so we can have that talk you wanted." My mom kisses my forehead and I nod before watching them go upstairs. I walk back over to the glee kids and sit back down.
"Everything alright?" Brittany whispers to me.
"Yeah." I nod and she gives me a reassuring smile.
"We should go out to eat before we go to the karaoke bar! My treat!" Sugar says and everyone cheers.
"I don't see anything wrong with that." Tina shrugs and it's agreed, their plans for the night have been made. They all decide to take their fake babies with them to "show off their mad skills yo!' -Artie. They're all out the door around five, leaving Brittany, Sebastian, and me alone with my parents.
"We don't have to do this if you don't want to." Brittany puts her hand on top of mine.
"I want to Britt, I love you and I want my parents to really know me." I pull her into a hug but let go when I hear footsteps on the stairs.
"Santana, you wanna talk now?" My parents walked into the living room and stood in front of us.
"U-uh sure." I smile softly as they sit down on the couch in front of us.
"Mija, what's wrong?" My father looks at me questioningly.
"Nothing, I just think it's time that I'm completely honest with you and with myself. Mami, papi I'm gay and I'm in love with Brittany. Don't say it's just a phase because when I'm with her it feels like I'm finally living. For so long I've tried to have feelings for guys but I can't. It's not me. I know you're probably disappointed but I don't care. I finally know what it's like to really love and be loved. You guys mean a lot to me but so does Brittany. She means the world to me and if you can't accept us then it's your loss because I know now that there's nothing wrong with me and I'm happy with myself." I start wringing my hands and Brittany covers them with her own, stopping them. I smile at her before I look at my parents. My mom is crying and my father has a blank expression on his face.
"Mija, I'm so sorry, I didn't know how unhappy you were. I love you so much and I don't care that you're gay." My mom walks over to me and pulls me into a hug.
"Papi? Please say something."
"Santana, you know how I feel about gay people. I don't understand it and I don't like what I don't understand... But you're my daughter and I love you unconditionally." My father walks over to me and my mom and joins in the hug. Pretty soon we're all crying.
"Brittany, come here." My mom opens her arms and motions for Brittany to come. Our group hug feels so amazing and so full of love. I wish that it would never end, except it does because Sebastian starts to cry.
"What was that?" My mom pulls away from the hug with a confused expression on her face.
"It's just our son." Brittany stands up and goes upstairs to get Sebastian from our room. She put him there after the glee kids left.
"Your son?" My mom is even more confused now. Brittany walks down the stairs carrying Sebastian and sits down next to me. My parents have returned to the couch they were sitting on before.
"This is Sebastian James Lopez-Pierce!" Brittany beams.
"Another project for biology." I explain and my parents relax.
"Thank god, I thought you girls were going crazy." My father let's out an exaggerated sigh of relief and I roll my eyes. But knowing that my parents accept me feels amazing. I just wish I could've accepted my feelings sooner.
A/N: I know this chapter sucked and was rushed but I'm getting really bored of it. There will probably be only one chapter left just to explain what happened after this. Sorry