Chapter 5

We walk into Breadstix and spot Sam and Finn as soon as we get there.

"A table for three?" The hostess asks us but we tell her we're meeting the guys. We walk over to the table.

"Hey Brittany, you look... Wow. Just wow." Sam smiles at her and pulls out her chair for her. She giggles and sits down. He pushes in her chair and takes the seat next to her.

"Hi Quinn. Nice dress." Gross. Man tits just said that with his mouth full of breadsticks. I guess Quinn doesn't notice because she smiles and slides in the booth next to him.

"Where's Puck?" I look around and can't seem to find him. The guys shrug and start talking to their dates. I glare and slide into the booth across from Finn. I pull out my phone to text Puck.

To Puck: uhm where are you. I didn't agree to this date just to be stood up. If you don't get here in the next FIVE minutes I'm gonna go all Lima heights on your ass the next time I see you.

I leave my phone on the table so I don't have to pull my phone out of my bra again. I turn my attention to Sam and Brittany. I swear that if Trouty Mouth smiles any wider, I'd be able to fit an entire family of Chihuahuas inside of his mouth. I roll my eyes as he leans in to whisper something in Brittany's ear. My phone buzzes so I pick it up to check it.

From Puck: Relax babe. I'm jus finding some parking. I'll be there in a few

I roll my eyes at the text. Again with the pet names.

"San are you okay?" Quinn asks me. I nod my head and she turns back to Finn but not without shooting me a concerned glance. I sigh and sink into the booth. I hear Brittany laugh so I turn my head towards her. Trouty is wayy too close to her. But before I can say anything about it Puck plops down in the booth next to me.

"Hey babe, parking was brutal." He slings his arm over my shoulder and I try not to grimace.

"Hi guys, my name is Stacy and I will be your waitress this evening. Can I start you guys off with anything to drink?" Our waitress comes over and pulls out her notepad or whatever you call it. Quinn, Brittany, and I order water. Finn and Sam order root beer and Puck orders a Pepsi.