News, Lots and Lots of News ♥

Start from the beginning

“Um… well my aunt died and left my cousin in my care. I am a little shooken up by it.” she said

“Oh, I am sorry but I know you are going to make an amazing mother. We will all be here to help her right boys and girls” I said simply

“Yes” they said

“See Katrina, no worries” I said. After that we headed home and went to bed in our pajamas thinking about the new baby that was going to be in the house tommorow .

~~~~~~

Katrina’s POV

I woke up in my room. I stretched my arms and hopped out of bed. I went into my suitcase pulling out a simple cute outift and changing in the bathroom. I looked like this……….

http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/set?id=57976380

I was so tired. I was kept up most the night from noises coming from Harry's and Kate’s room. I am guessing they had a really nice night haha. I really don’t want to know either. I am just guessing now.

I walked to Nicoles room. I saw her awake changed into a cute red sundress type dress with a rose in the center. She was also wearing red tights. I walked up a scooped her up. She let out a tiny squeal.

“What do you want to eat?” I asked as I walked down the stairs. When I got downstairs I saw Kate eating some toast. She was along. I came up, placed Nicole on a seat, then walked by Kate and whispered in her ear ‘did you have some fun last night’. She jumped.

“You heard us?” she asked

“My room is right next to yours, I could hear you through the walls.” I said and let out a little laugh. I just thought of something.

“Did you use protection?” I asked looking at her and her eyes went wide.

“Oh crap! Thats what I forgot!” she exclaimed

“If you feel sick, I can take you to the doctors ok?” I said

“Ok” she said and focoused on her food.

“I am going to tell you right now, that If you are, the baby is going to be so cute. Also, Harry is going to stay by you no matter what, so do not worry way to much.” I stated matter o’ factly.

“You think so?” she asked

“I do believe so” I said then the door rang.

“I will watch Nicole, you go get it. It is probably your baby cousin” she said with a smile. I ran through the living room and to the door. I opened it to see a guy holding a baby. The baby was so cute!

“Is he my baby cousin?” I asked and he nodded handing him over to me. Then two guys dropped in a few boxes and left. ‘That was fast’ I thought hauling my ‘son’ into the kitchen.

“He is CUTE” yelled Kate. Then she ran to the bathroom. Yep, I am taking her to the doctors and now.

“Kate, get dressed we are going right now to the doctors” I said after I stopped at the bathroom doorway. She nodded and went upstairs. A few minutes later she came down wearing this……………..

http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/set?id=57979651

“Lets go” i said leaving a note while picking up Nicole into my other arm. I went out to the car and held them both in my arms as we made our way to the hospital. On the way home we were going to pick up there seats. We then arrived at the hospital. I got out holding both my kids as we made our way to the doctors office inside the maternity area.