64. Drop Beat Dad

Sour Cream walks around from beside the house, greeting goodbye to Vidalia. "Later, Mom! Aw, yeah. This is gonna be sick." Sour Cream walks up to a cart wagon, filled with his music producing gear, and places his laptop inside. "Thanks again for helping me take all the stuff out, Steven."

Steven emerges out of the garage holding a box labelled "DJ Gear".

"No problem!" Steven says to Sour Cream now. "I've always wanted to be a roadie. Whether they're lifting the heaviest equipment, fighting off crazy fans, or just offering moral support. Roadies work behind the scenes to make all magic onstage possible."

"Well I only really needed the lifting, but I guess we'll see what happens tonight." Sour Creams says. Steven, with just one hand, hands Sour Cream the box, and he almost drops it, not expecting its heavy weight. "Woah!"

He places the box inside the cart wagon, when Yellowtail returns, carrying a briefcase filled with fishes. Yellow notices Sour Cream with his music equipment and drops his briefcase in shock. He then starts chiding Sour Cream in his own murmur language.

"No, I can't be back before 10:00. I'm doing a show tonight, Yellowtail." Sour Cream says.

Yellowtail keeps chiding Sour Cream.

"It is too a viable career! 80 percent of Germans make their living deejaying! Why can't you just accept that I don't want to be a fishermen like you?" Sour Cream says before he stomps off in frustration.

Steven turns awkwardly to Yellowtail. "Ahhhh, bye Yellowtail." Steven starts pushing the cart wagon and chases up to Sour Cream. Yellowtail then waves Steven goodbye unenthusiastically.

Steven  and Sour Cream were walking on the pavement as Steven looked up at an annoyed looking Sour Cream, "You okay, Sour Cream?"

"Yeah." Sour Cream says. "I just can't deal with my stepdad on my case all the time. Why would I want to bring home fish when I can bring home sick beats? If he has to "ma-ma-ma" so much about it, he doesn't have to come."

The duo then passes by It's a Wash, when Sour Cream halts the cart wagon. "Ugh. All that arguing messed up my stomach. I'm gonna go use the bathroom."

Sour Cream runs off towards the car wash, when Greg, holding a sponge and hose, runs towards Steven. "Wait! Don't leave! Waxing is free!" He says but notices Steven. "Oh, Hey Schtu-ball." He greets him. 

At that moment Y/n walks out of the Car wash. "Greg, I really think you need to change that bathroom policy to customers only..." Y/n says but he notices Steven. "Oh hey Steven. What's up?"" He asks.

"Just helping Sour Cream take his gear to the warehouse."

"Oh, like a roadie, huh?" Y/n says.

"Yeah! W-what about you guys, how's the car wash?" Steven asks.

"Ahh, Same-old, same-old. Not too busy." Greg replies. 

"Don't worry. I'm sure it'll pick up soon." Steven says."

"Thanks, kiddo."

Just then, a large yellow-colored bus stops in front of the car wash.

"Woah! Look at the size of that thing. Y/n, don't tell them about the free wax." Greg says he  walks up to the bus holding out his hose, but a middle-aged man, sporting an expensive and exquisite outfit, steps out of the bus.