U.S.J

Aizawa: Ok class today we are going to the U.S.J

Denki: WOAH WE'RE GOING TO THE UNIVERSAL STUDIOS OF JAPAN!!

Izuku: No we're going to the unforeseen simulation joint.

Aizawa: Izuku is right we are going there for training.

The class groans except for Midoriya,Bakugou, and Yaoyorozu.

Izuku: Shut up this would be the perfect opportunity to train your quirks.

Katsuki: For once I agree with the nerd.

Izuku: Yea whatever.

Aizawa: Everyone get in your hero suits and get on the bus.

Class 1A: HAI

Everyone goes to change all the hero suits are canon except for Deku's his looks like this.

So basically the suit is flame resistant and other stuff like that. Everyone is on the bus. Momo and Izuku are sitting together. When they get to U.S.J

Aizawa: Alright everyone off the bus.

They all get off the bus and meets 13

Ochako: Woah 13 your my favorite hero!🤩

13: It's always nice to meet a fan.

Kirishima: Woah they also have fake villains here.

Aizawa: Everyone get back those are real villains.

Like in canon everyone get ported away but Izuku is with Momo and Jirou and Denki is with Tsuyu and imma say Toru.

Izuku: *sighs* Okay stay back.

Momo and Jirou  stands back. Izuku uses his lighting to get rid of the villains.

Izuku: That was easy.

Izuku,Jirou, and Momo go back to the front of the U.S.J to see Aizawa getting beat up by the Nomu. Izuku goes to help Aizawa.

Aizawa: Izuku stand back.

Izuku: Shut up old man.

Izuku goes to fight the Nomu. Long story short the Nomu gets it's ass beat and Shigaraki is pissed off. Izuku goes to kicks Shigaraki's ass but it was too late he was already gone.

Izuku: Tch bastard.

Izuku picks up Aizawa and goes back to the class. The class is looking at him shocked.

Izuku: The fuck y'all lookin at.

Class 1A -Bakugo and Momo- *lowkey scared*

Momo: Izuku calm down.

Izuku: Tch *walks away with Aizawa*

They all get back on the bus to go back to U.A

Momo: Izuku you need to be nicer to our classmates.

Izuku: Ugh fine😒.

Momo: Thank You😊.

When they get back to U.A everyone goes their separate ways and go home. The next day Aizawa comes back in bandages like canon and he has some news.

Aizawa: Alright we are going to be living in dorms.

Todoroki: Why do we have to live in dorms instead of our houses?

Izuku: Probably so we can be save or so the villains won't attack out family members or whatever.

Aizawa: Izuku is right. All might and I will be talking to your parents and get their permission for you to live in the dorms.

So everything is canon about the permission to live in the dorms except for Deku and Momo.

Aizawa: Mr and Mrs. Yaoyorozu. We would like your permission for Ms Momo to live in dorms at U.A-

Izuku: He- Uh

Aizawa: Izuku what are you doing here?

Izuku: I live here.

Aizawa is shocked by the news and asks what happened. Izuku explains everything that happened with his mom.

Creator: Okay I'm not going to write all of that so the Yaoyorozu's agreed for Momo and Izuku to live in the dorms. They move in Tomorrow.

Class 1A *walks in the dorms* Woah it's huge!

Everyone goes to to unpack. When everyone is done they all sit in the common room.

Mina: Hey let's get to know each other better since we have to live together.

Izuku: I rather not.

Momo: Izuku! Be nice!

Izuku groans and agreed to to the statement.

Denki: I'll go first. My name is Denki Kaminari as you know and my quirk electricity. So basically I can shoot electricity out of my body. But I can only use so much before I go into dumb mode.

Izuku and Jirou: Pfft dumbass😂.

Momo: *Mad* Izuku! What did I say!

Izuku: *Scared* Okay okay I'm done.

Mina: You guys seem close.

Momo and Izuku: Yea He/She is my Boyfriend/ Girlfriend.

Class 1A: WHAT!?!? SINCE WHEN!

Izuku: Shut up dipshits your to loud!

 Momo: *Sighs* We've been dating since Middle school.

Denki: Damn you got the hottest girl in class. Can I have her?

Izuku: *Behind him* Wanna repeat that Pikachu?

Denki:*Scared shitless* I- I was just playing bro..

Katsuki: Hah the nerd thinks he's tuff.

Izuku: I'll beat your ass Katsuki.

Katsuki: HAH?!? YOU THINK YOUR SO TUFF!

Izuku: I don't think I know.

Momo: That enough out of both of you!

Izuku and Katsuki: fine.

Class 1A: How come they only listen to you Momo?

Momo: Its very simple just yell at them.

Katsuki and Izuku: Don't even think about it.

Class 1A: Fine.

They all get to know each other better and stuff like that. They all go to their dorm rooms except Momo she goes to Izuku's room.

Creator: Okay that's it for part 3. The next part is going to be the U.A sports festival.