Start of U.A

Izuku walks in the classroom.Also he is the first one there so he sits in his seat and puts his head down. A few minutes later the rest of the class comes in and Izuku wakes up. 

Aizawa: Ok class I'm going to be your teacher for the of the year or so.

The class mumbles and whispers tho themselves.

Aizawa: *uses his quirk* SHUT. UP.

The class shuts up so he can continue.

Aizawa: Ok so introduce yourselves and wake me up when your done*goes in caterpillar mode*

The class looks at him and thinks -Is this really our teacher-

???: I guess I'll go first...

Iida: My name is Tenya Iida it's a pleasure to meet you all.

???: I'm next....

Mina: My name is Mina Ashido I hope we can all get along😁.

The rest of the class introduces themselves and now it's Izuku's turn.

Izuku: My name is Izuku Midoriya I hope most of us can get along.

Girls thoughts -He's cute-

Creator: No this is not an Izuku x harem so don't worry.

When everyone is done they woke up Aizawa so he can explain what they are doing today. They go to do the test like in canon except when he said the last person will get expelled he actually meant it. 

Creator: I don't feel like writing all that so 1st Izuku 2nd Bakugou 3rd Momo etc.

Aizawa: Ok so Mineta got last so your expelled.

Mineta: WHAT?!?! * starts crying and runs away*

Izuku: *snickers*

Aizawa: Ok you all can go to lunch.

Everyone goes to lunch to eat. Momo sits with Izuku so did Todoroki,Ochako, and Iida. They eat their lunch and go back to class.They have free time because Aizawa is sleep.

Todoroki: Midoriya, why aren't you talking or being social ( Shoto is this is not like canon because his past was great)

Izuku: Because I don't want to.

Todoroki: Ok then.

He walks away and Izuku goes to sleep. At the end of the day everyone goes home and Izuku goes with Momo.

Momo: Izuku why were you so tired today.

Izuku: Because I didn't get much sleep last night. But I'm okay😊.

Momo: Ok if you say so.

When they get home Izuku takes a shower then goes to sleep. Momo makes dinner for them.

Momo: Izuku dinners ready.

Izuku: I'll be down in a minute. 

He goes downstairs to eat. Then they both go to bed.

Creator: Ok this the end of part 2. Part 3 is going to be the U.S.J and when they get dorms but just wait and see.