He finally breaks down and I hug him .

My heart hurts for him .

"Is there any problem in me?",he asks .

"No Rohan you don't have any problem in you it's means it wasn't meant to be",I tell him .

"But bhabhi everytime they left me for someone else someone better and now after this I just gave up in love",he says .

"Shh Rohan don't day that",I say and points at my lap asking me if he could lay his head on my lap I nod and he does .

"Rohan don't you think you aren't good or better . If your these 3 relationship failed that means they weren't meant to be . Your right partner will come to you eventually",I tell him .

"Like how Yash bhai and you found the right partner in each other after both of your past?",he asks .

My heart does a flip hearing that .

"Yes like we did see your Yash bhai me as an example if it's meant to be it will happen . Sometimes the time isn't right but in future if it's meant to be you will eventually find each other again and if it's not meant to be you might not even cross paths again",I tell him .

"Sometimes the person is the right one but the timing is wrong but in future they will meet again",I say .

"So that means your soulmate and you will find each other when the destiny plans too",I say .

"I don't think I have a soulmate",he says .

"You have, everyone haves ;soulmates aren't just your other half but soulmates can be found in your friends and family too . We can have multiple soulmates at a time but the soulmate who is our other half who will spend the rest of your life with you will eventually find you",I say .

"Thankyou bhabhi I really needed it",he says softly .

"No need you can come to me always if you feel sad you can go to Anika bhabhi , Arshi bhabhi your brothers and ma , papa chacha chachi too",I say .

"You know Me , Jay bhai , Naksh bhai and Rishi and Yash bhai lay our head on Anika bhabhi's lap too whenever we are sad she comforts us then and me , Naksh bhai , Yash bhai , Rishi too and Kabir bhai too lay on Arshi's bhabhi's lap and she comforts us ",he says .

"Now we could come to you also",He says which makes me smile .

"Kabir bhai and Jay bhai does that too?",I ask .

"Yup and Anika bhabhi and Arshi bhabhi dosen't have problems with that",he says .

"We are very much close than you can imagine",he says .

"We are close but don't reveal our relationships until we are ready but other than relationships we share everything with each other",he says  

We talk a more . His head was still in my lap when I hear his snoft snores .

I chuckle and get up and place his head on the pillow and cover him with the duet .

I place a kiss on his forhead and leave the room .

_______________

Later that night a tired Yash comes in the room and plops down on the bed instantly hugging me .

"Gosh I missed you so much",he says and snuggles his face into my neck and places a kiss there .

My hearts flips and I hug him back .

"I missed you too",I reply .

He looks at me we were still hugging .

"It feels good coming back home from a tired day and having someone to cuddle and share about your day",he says . I kiss him on his cheek .

"Kabir bhai , me might have to stay at the company till late for few days and both the bhabhi's will be joining for a while",he tells me . I nod .

"You must be tired you had dinner?",I ask him .

He shakes his head in no .

"I will bring some for you",I say .

"No no you don't go let me go",he says .

"No you are tired let me go pls",I say.

After a while he gives up and I go down to bring him his dinner . Anika bhabhi and Kabir bhai were taking their plates upstairs passing them a smile I take food for Yash in a plate and head upstairs .

Yash was sitting on the bed . He had changed his clothes. He was rubbing his head .

I place the plate down and massage his head .

"Sakshi ...",he says but I cut him off .

"Shhh let me take care of you , you always take care of me",I say .

"It feels good?",I ask him and he nods .

After that I make him eat the dinner with my own hands . The whole time I feed him his dinner he kept looking at me with a small smile on his face .

After his dinner I wash the plate and my hands and keep the plate on the table .

I sit on my side of bed and Yash snuggles closer to me and soon we both are cuddling .

He mumbles something which I didn't heard .

And soon we both drift in our dreamland.

                            *******

Are you guys loving Sakshi and Rohan's bond ?

What do you guys think about this chapter ?

And also third update for the day !

Making me for my last 2 weeks late updates 😉

If I feel I might give a fourth update too my midnight .

Stay tuned for next update !