𝘾𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙁𝙞𝙛𝙩𝙚𝙚𝙣, 𝙁𝙡𝙚𝙚𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙋𝙡𝙖𝙣𝙨

ACT TWO. CHAPTER FIFTEEN.

"ARE YOU SURE YOU DON'T WANT ME TO GO IN WITH YOU ?" Regulus frowned upon hearing Stiles' request.

"Yeah, you don't have to. I just wanted to check that the dude got everything under control."

Reggie sighed. "Be careful. We still don't know what happened to Lydia and if it could affect you too."

Stiles grinned at him and pecked him on the cheek. "We will find out. I'll call you when you can pick me up."

"Wait, Stiles." Stiles looked at him concerned. "I'm thinking of joining the pack again." He confessed.

"I'm sorry what ?" Stiles asked in a high-pitched voice. "I think I didn't hear you."

"I miss my pack. And I want to talk to Derek again." Regulus scratched his head. Stiles scoffed.

"I thought we already talked about this the Hunters are out again. We can't risk you in the middle of it."

"But I-" He watched Stiles climb out of his car and slam the door behind him.

...

Regulus went to the loft of his brother. walking in he could hear fighting. After getting a closer look without getting seen, he identified the fighting as training between Derek and his betas.

"Have you come to join our survival training ?" Derek called out as all of the eyes scanned his figure.

"I have to pass. I'm here to talk... like, alone."

"you can say everything you want to me, in front of them." Regulus squinted his eyes at him as his anger rose again. He took a deep breath and calmed himself.

"I want to join the pack again."

Silence stretched out over the room. The new betas watched cautiously from him over to Derek to see his reaction. Derek wanted his brother back in his pack. They all knew it. He said it all the time.

"You can come back," Derek started. "Under one condition." He added. Reggie scoffed. "Which ?"

"Tell me everything about Scott so we can get him to join the pack too. And tell me everything they told you about the creature."

...

Regulus drove to the scene as fast as he could.  His old friend always told him that he was a horrible driver when he let his emotions get to him. She was right, like always.

He got a call from Sheriff Stilinski that Stiles got into an accident. Now he was driving over the speed limit, trying not to kill anyone. He didn't even know if he was harmed.

He parked his car at the side of the road and walked up to the crowd. As he wanted to slide behind the tape he got stopped by an officer. "I'm sorry but I can't let you pass the tape. It isn't allowed for civilians."

"Look, my boyfriend is there. I don't know if he got hurt."

The man didn't want to hear any of it. "Listen here, kid. I'm sorry but-" Regulus cut him off.

"I want to talk to Sheriff Stilinski. Tell him Regulus Hale is here." The officer stared him down for a minute.

It was clear that he wasn't going to let Regulus pass.

The biggest chance he had was when he made a scene.

"Is it because I'm gay ?" He asked loudly. "Are you a homophobe? Well, let me tell you something, sir-"

"I am not homophobic." The officer argued. Some people stopped what they were doing and listened to the argument.

"It's the twenty-first century. You can love who you want !" He yelled.