𝘾𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙀𝙡𝙚𝙫𝙚𝙣, 𝘼𝙡𝙥𝙝𝙖

ACT TWO. CHAPTER ELEVEN

"NO. WE'RE NOT LETTING YOU LEAVE HER LIKE THIS." Peter sighted. "You don't have a choice. You're coming with me." Regulus stared at Lydia. "Take me. Let her live and take me instead." Stiles glared at him to stop talking.

„I'm going to take you with me anyways." Peter said.

Peter walked up to Stiles. Making him jump up and walk backwards towards Regulus. "Call your friend. Tell Jackson where she is. That's all you get."

Stiles breathed heavily taking out his phone and calling Jackson. Peter signalled the two of them to follow him.

The boys had a silent conversation but they agreed that a human and a werewolf who hasn't even triggered it yet couldn't fight alone against the alpha.

Stiles sighed as he drove the jeep. "Don't feel bad, Stiles. She lives, she'll become a werewolf. She'll be incredibly powerful." Peter told him.

"Yeah, and once a month, she'll go out of her freaking mind and try to tear us apart."

"Well, actually, considering that she's a woman-" Peter got cut off by Reg who had enough of his behaviour. "Don't you say it."

"-Twice a month." Peter ignored the brooding teen in the back as he got a speechless look from Stiles.

After a few minutes of silence, Peter began to talk to Regulus.

"I can smell the guilt of you. Not just because of the girl. No." He chuckled. "Because of Derek. That you thought that he went against you. You actually left the pack." He laughed in amusement.

"You know nothing." Reg growled out confirming Peter's accusation. "I know you well enough. I changed your diapers. And you used to trust me when you were young."

Regulus chuckled bitterly. "How old was I back then? Six? That doesn't mean anything. I can't remember anything." He gritted through his teeth. „Not even my parents." He muttered.

Peter looked at him pulling out a little box. "I know it isn't your birthday, but I've been carrying it around for a while now. It was a gift I've made with Laura and Cora for your birthday." he held it out for him to take as Regulus scoffed at him.

Regulus didn't trust him. He glanced at Stiles who gave him a reassuring smile. He grabbed the gift and put it into his suit jacket. "It won't be long until you re-join the pack. You'll come back. You always do."

Stiles parked the Jeep as the three got out. Before Stiles could get to Regulus, Peter grabbed him making Regulus step between them. They walked towards a parked car. "Whose car is it ?"

"It belonged to my nurse." Peter said taking out the keys. "What happened to your... Oh my god !" He grabbed Regulus' arm as he stared at the corpse of the nurse.

Peter grabbed a backpack handing it to Stiles. "I got better." Peter closed the car.

"Good luck getting a signal down here. Oh, MiFi. And you're a Mac guy. Does that go for all werewolves or just a family thing ?" Stiles said glancing at his boyfriend. Peter gave him a look making him shut up.

"Turn it on. Get connected." Peter ordered him. "You know, you're really killing the whole werewolf mystique thing here."

Stiles began typing into the MacBook. "Look, you still need Scott's username and password, and I'm sorry but I don't know them."

"You know both of them." Stiles looked caught. "No, I don't."

Peter sighted. "Even if I couldn't hear your heartbeat, I would still be able to tell that you're lying."