𝘾𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙎𝙞𝙭, 𝙈𝙤𝙪𝙣𝙩𝙖𝙞𝙣 𝙇𝙞𝙤𝙣

ACT ONE, CHAPTER SIX.

"JUST A FRIENDLY REMINDER, PARENT-TEACHER CONFERENCES ARE TONIGHT." The class cringed at the already known information. "Students below a 'c average are required to attend. I won't name you because the shame and self-disgust should be more than enough punishment."

The teacher looked at Stiles who happily marked around in his textbook. "Has anyone seen Scott McCall ?"

No one was interested until Jackson walked into the class and took his seat next to Regulus, who was half asleep because of the all-nighter he had pulled to watch a tv show, Stiles was obsessed with.

"Hey Jackson, if you need to leave early for any reason, you let me know" Mr Teacher patted Jackson's shoulder and carried on.

"Everyone start reading chapter nine. Mr Stilinski," Regulus looked up for the first time for today slowly turning his head to the side to look at what was going on.

He felt his heart flutter at the sight of him. Stiles wore his flannel. It looked really good on him.

"Try putting the highlighter down between paragraphs. It's Chemistry, not a colouring book" he mocked.

Stiles spat the pen cap into the air and caught it with his left hand. Regulus snorted in amusement. Stiles gave him a big smile, proud of himself for entertaining him.

"Danny, can I ask you a question?" Stiles whispered. "No." Danny bluntly replied.

"Well, I'm going to anyway. Um, did Lydia show up in your homeroom today?" Danny sighed annoyed. "No."

"Can I ask you another question?" He asked Danny again "Answer's still no."

"Does anyone know what happened to her and Jackson last night?" Danny glanced at Jackson "he wouldn't tell me."

"But he's your best friend." Danny didn't answer him.

Stiles looked over to Reggie who seemed to be sleeping behind his book. "One more question," Stiles kept annoying him.

"what?" Danny snapped. "Do you find me attractive?" He asked with his full attention on him.

...

The two decided to visit Lydia to check if she knew anything. They got greeted by Mrs Martin who seemed very happy to see Regulus again.

"Honey, there's a Stiles and Reg here to see you." Lydia's mother told Lydia who was high on meds.

"What the hell is a Stiles and Reg?" Mrs Martin chuckled awkwardly. "She took a little something to ease her nerves. You can go in." She told the duo

"Thanks." Stiles and Regulus said at the same time as Mrs Martin left them alone. "Reggie," Lydia said patting her bed signalling him to sit down next to her.

"What are you doing here?" She asked Stiles as Regulus sat down on her bed. "We just wanted to make sure you were okay." Stiles said standing awkwardly in front of the bed.

"Hmm. Why?" She patted the spot next to her and Regulus. "Because we were worried about you." Regulus said as if it was obvious. "You're my best friend."

She chuckled grabbing Regulus' arm and kissing him on his left cheek. Stiles' jealousy grew as he watched how Lydia kissed his cheek. Regulus didn't even seem to mind it.

"How are you feeling ?" Stiles asked her. "I feel great." Stiles scoffed at Lydia's answer grabbing one of her pill bottles that stood on the table.

"yeah? Bet you can't say 'I saw Suzie sittin' in a shoeshine shop' 10 times fast."

Regulus couldn't even say it in normal tempo.

"What got you so pissed ?" Regulus whispered into Stiles' ear only to be ignored. After Lydia gave up trying to say it, she confessed that she saw a mountain lion. She had too many pills.

Regulus sat in Stiles' Jeep waiting for him to come. Stiles send him to the car after Lydia tried to kiss him thinking he was Jackson. Stiles told him he couldn't concentrate.

A few minutes had passed, and Stiles jumped into the Jeep. "You won't believe what I've found on Lydia's phone." He said breathlessly

"hmm... A Mountain lion." He mocked

"Exactly."

...

"Hey, It's me again. Look, I found something, and I don't know what to do, okay? So if you could turn your phone on right now, that'd be great. Or else, I'll send Reg to kill you. Do you understand me? He'll kill you with his werewolf powers." Stiles threatened Scott's mailbox through the phone.

"And I'm too upset to come up with a witty description about how exactly he's gonna kill you, but he's just gonna do it, okay? I'm gonna... Ugh! Goodbye" Stiles threw his phone on the Bed where Regulus slept in right now.

Stiles sighed and let himself fall on the chair. He got startled the second time this day by his father who knocked on his bedroom door.

"Please tell me I'm gonna hear good news at this parent-teacher thing tonight."

"Depends on how you define 'good news'" Stiles answered "I define it as you getting straight A's with no behavioural issues."

"You might wanna rethink that definition." Sheriff Stilinski looked over to the bed.

"Don't bother Dad, he's sleeping." Stiles said looking at him. He didn't understand why his father tried so badly to bond with Regulus. He had nothing against it, but still, he was curious.

After Stiles father left, Stiles watched the video for the last time before deleting it. He closed the door and changed his clothes into pyjamas. He carefully climbed onto the bed next to him. Stiles scanned his face.

There were a few scars you could only see when you were close to his face. A few light freckles caressed his nose and cheeks. He was even pouting when he was sleeping. Stiles' fingers caressed a scar that went through his eyebrow.

Regulus sighed in comfort. He tiredly opened his eyes. He knew that he was too soft for the sarcastic human but he didn't care right now. He opened up his arms and closed them around Stiles.

He softly pressed Stiles body against his own. "You're pouting in your sleep." he whispered, looking him into his brown eyes. "Shut up." Reg whispered, closing his eyes again. Stiles' heart beat faster at the thought of how to confess his feelings.

A/N:
Sorry for not updating yesterday