𝘾𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙁𝙤𝙪𝙧𝙩𝙚𝙚𝙣, 𝙄𝙘𝙚 𝙎𝙠𝙖𝙩𝙞𝙣𝙜

ACT TWO. CHAPTER FOURTEEN

"STILINSKI, HALE, LET'S GO." Coach Finnstock shouted for Stiles and Regulus to climb up the wall. They were the next after Scott and Allison.

Stiles walked towards it, not noticing the other boy subtitle taking a step back. Regulus had a slight fear of heights. Not that he would say it out loud.

"I think I'll sit this one out. My shoulder is still hurting from last lacrosse practice." Regulus rubbed his shoulder.

„Hale, you're dismissed. We need our best lacrosse player in top form for the upcoming match." The Coach blew his whistle.

"Stilinski, Erica, you two go. The wall." Reggie smirked at Stiles who huffed.

"Traitor." He whispered.

Stiles was quick to start climbing up the wall. Erica hesitated for a moment and then followed in suit.

Regulus wiped his sweaty hands off his shorts and joined the class in the back. He watched Stiles climb to the top.

"You're afraid of heights ?" A girl asked him amused.

"Who are you ?" He snapped.

"Woah." She held her hands up in mock surrender.

"Well, because you're asking so nicely, I'm Acadia."

"I'm Regulus Hale. I go by Reg." He told her. "And I go by Cady." He nodded trying to read the girl. He turned to the wall, ignoring her presence.

"Did your parents name you after the star or the book character ?" She asked as Regulus groaned internally. He didn't think that the girl will keep talking to him.

"Regulus Black ?" She asked.

"I don't know who that is." He said looking at the climbing wall.

"He's from Harry Potter. It's great. I mean the book lacks of representation but it's still great."

"I'll keep it in mind." He said. "How many books are there ?" She grinned at him happily.

"There are seven. You won't regret reading them."

Regulus was happy when Stiles joined his side, meaning that the girl stopped talking to him.

"Who was that ?" Stiles asked curiously. "Her name was Cady. She kept talking to me." He told him.

"That's great," Stiles grinned. "You're making friends." Reg scoffed. "I'm not. She talked to me for two minutes."

Erica, who was still on the wall, began to hyperventilate. The crowd got closer.

"Erica !" Coach Finnstock called out. "Dizzy? Is it vertigo ?" He asked her as she began crying.

"Why would you think it's Vertigo ?" Regulus asked the coach confused.

"Vertigo's a dysfunction of the vestibular system of the inner ear." Lydia explained to him. "She's just freaking out." The coach looked at them and then up to the girl.

"Erica !" The coach yelled up.

"I'm fine." She choked back a sob. Clearly.

"Coach," Allison nudged the coach. "Maybe it's not safe. You know she's epileptic." She told him.

"Why doesn't anybody tell me this stuff ?" He cursed under his breath.

"Erica, you're fine. Just... Just kick off from the wall. There's a mat to catch you. Come on." She let go of the wall and slowly landed on her feet.