Her second chance mate

Start from the beginning

My wolf :"Do you love our mate anu? "
(She suddenly asked and I can tell she sensed my nervousness)

Me:"I-i don't! "
(OK that's not working at all. She laughed in my head sarcastically)

My wolf :"Don't lie to me you little shit! "
(I scoffed at her while looking away with my blushy cheeks)

Me:"Yeah yeah whatever! Think whatever you want but I still not in the mood to talk "
(I warned her but this brat is not leaving me alone! )

My wolf :"Lee anu! I'm warning you one last time! Don't you dare to make my mate away from me! I want him and I know you want him too!! "
(She growls at me in my head and I chuckled at her jokely)

Me:"You mean OUR MATE miss!!!He is mine too! He is super cute and beautiful!! I want him and I freaking love that little guy but I am scared! "
(I breathe heavily while screaming at my wolf who started to tease me)

My wolf :"Gotcha you little brat!!! So you do love him huh?!! You want him in your life right?! But being a pussycat you are, avoiding our mate and make him hate us! Such a good move! "
(She sarcastically said while pouting angrily and I signed defeatly)

Me:" I know it's stupid but... "
(This brat cut me off)

My wolf :"Listen to me anu! You have to try to show your emotions! You have to show him what you feel for him! He is our mate and he will understand us! If you don't make a actions now, it will be too late and we lose him! "
(A sudden pain rushed into my heart and my eyes turned red color. I laughed at her sarcastically )

Me :"I-I don't know! I can't just burst on to him saying 'hey mate, I love you and I really want to fuck your little ass if you let me! ' And boy it will be so embarrassed! You know I only have experience with girls and they were passed out after that! In other hand Jamie, he is soft like a feather and don't have a experience! I doubt if he know about something like this stuff? Ughhh!!"
(I flustered the thought of Jamie who is screaming my name loudly while I fuck the soul out of him.)

My wolf :"Yahhh you horny ass!!!! I can can read your thoughts ~~"
(She teased me and I felt so relieved now. It's been so long we were talking like this.)

Me:"Aishhh It's true though! I was drooling at his body when I accidently burst into our bedroom while he was changing! Wahhh his skin was glowing on the sunlight that coming from the window! And his butt.... Oh god!!! It looks so soft and big that I wanted to squeeze them. Thank god I only saw his back, what if I saw him in front? But before he sense my presence, I left from there and gone for a run to cool my dirty mind down."
(I cheekly smiled at her while biting my lips)

My wolf :"What?!?! You saw his body? But when? Accidentally hug??? How didn't I se-oh yeah I was blocking you the whole time I got it! So what are you gonna do now?! "
(she said while shaking her booty in my head that I give her a disgust face)

Me:"Oh don't worry girl! I got this! Let me first take a swim in the lake will ya? "
(I said ripping my clothes off expect my boxer and jumped on to the lake. I don't wear bra's in home because my breasts are so small compare to other womans.I started to swim slowly while my wolf take a nap. I got alert when I heard some noises from the bushes. I hid behind a big rock that beside on the lake. But a familiar scent hits my nose that I smiled while looking at the little soul who is looking around the place and smiled while admiring the view. I smirked when he sat on the same rock that I sit before and I came under the water while slowly swim towards him. I saw his feets that dipped in to water before I pulled him from the lake by his legs to the lake )