“So what does that mean?”

“It means we won’t know who we are sending the pictures to.  No name, address, or phone number on the letter either.  Was there a return address on the package?”

“No, just our address,” Butch said recounting the money for the fourth time.  “They didn’t even have our name on it.”

“There was a guy here earlier who had the wrong address.  He asked me if I knew anyone who would be interested in doing some photography work.  I told him yeah, but this is a little suspicious that we got this package just few minutes later. The way he talked he knew somebody who was looking for somebody.  You said $1500?”  Without saying anything, he snatched one of the bills from Butch’s hands and held it up to the light.  It was crisp, brand new.  He eyed it carefully.  “It’s the real thing.”

“You thought it was counterfeit?”

“People don’t start giving out that amount of money to strangers.   Not unless what they are doing is illegal or they are wanting to buy your loyalty.  Well I’ll tell you right now.  There is not enough money in the world that will buy my loyalty.”

“So what are we going to do?”

“We’re going to take some pictures.”

“But you said…”

“I said they can’t buy my loyalty.  I didn’t say they couldn’t buy a few hours of my time.  Let’s go.”

Leon / Static

I met the others at the garage around noon.  Everyone that is except Sue and Nolen was there.

“Good morning, cuz,” Beverly said cheerfully.

“Good morning,” I replied.  I went to Kelly.  “Any new visions?”  I didn’t want to tell them about Sue, or the other events that had occurred.  It was all like a dream.  Had I dreamed it all?

“Another wrong way driver on the freeway,” she replied.  “We notified the police with the license number and the bar where the driver will be drinking at.  Hopefully they’ll be able to stop him or her before they kill somebody.”

“That’s it?  Nothing about World War III breaking out”

“That’s all I could decipher.  Somebody is going to hit the jackpot on Powerball.  I just hope they live long enough to get the money.”

“Did you get the numbers?” Renee inquired.

“No, I didn’t.  Anyway, we know my dreams usually come to fruition within two weeks.  Whatever I saw

yesterday is going to happen and soon.  I just hope we can stop it.”

“We will,” Ted said confidently.

I looked around trying to be nonchalant.  “Has anyone talked to Sue this morning?

“She called me,” Renee said.  “She said was running a little late.”

“Mom took the brat to do some back to school shopping,” Beverly added.  “Ugggh, school starts in two weeks.”

“I can’t wait!” Ted exclaimed.

“You are the only kid I know who loves school this much.”

“I look at it as an adventure.  You discover new things every day.”

“Fine, you can have your adventure.”

“I’ll take sleeping over adventure anytime,” Connie chimed looking up from her computer screen.