He Made My Doll Heart light Up With Joy [Adrienette]

Start from the beginning

"Tough." was all he replied as her turned her around, and looped the belt around her hands, holding them in place around her back.

He sat down on her chaise, and pulled her over his lap ass up using the belt that was wrapped around her wrists.

"You've been such a bad girl Princess, where is the sweet girl I usually speak to, hm?" he said in a soft tone grabbing her ass softly.

This caused Marinette to act submissive, "She's right here Daddy! So you don't have to spank me!" She said, trying to wriggle of his lap, but was firmly held in place by Adrien.

"Not gonna happen baby, I think ten spanks will do the job, don't you?" He asked her, and when she didn't reply, he gave her hair a light rug pulling her head up, "Answer me when I talk to you" He scolded her.

"Y-yes! That'll be fine!" Marinette squeaked out, she could already feel herself getting wet & he hadn't even done anything yet.

"Perfect!" Adrien Said with a smile, "Now count for me please gorgeous"

Adrien began, and Marinette obeyed beautifully, counting perfectly, and once they were done she was moaning out the number 10.

Adrien chuckled at that, he reached down to her pussy and pulled her shorts aside, he ran his index finger down the wet slit.

"Awh look at you Princess, I haven't even touched you yet, If i had known you were such a pain slut I would've taken advantage of that." he cooed at her, he pulled her up so she was straddling his right thigh.

She flushed red, "I-I'm not a pain slut Daddy, I just want to come" Adrien smiled at that, "If you want to come, grind your pussy against my thigh."

Marinette groaned and rested her head in the crook of her neck, "I don't wanna, it's embarrassing"

"Nooo, It's almost like that's the point" Adrien replied sarcastically, he grabbed her shoulders and pushed her up, keeping her upright by the hips due to the fact her hands were bound behind her back.

"It's up to you Marinette either you can grind against my thigh like the good little slut I know you are, or we can go back to studying." He smiled up down at her.

Marinette decided in that moment what she was gonna do, and she decided to say fuck physics, who gives a shit about particles anyway.

She slowly began to move against his thigh, whimpering at the lack of satisfaction, she avoided his gaze, deciding to look at the ground until he gave her left cheek three little taps.

"Hey, hey, hey, look at me as you ride my thigh, don't get all embarrassed now, if anything you should be embarrassed about your behaviour from earlier babydoll" he said as she slowly, raised her eyes to meet his, going pink.

"There's a good girl." he cooed as he began to help her move on her thigh, while whispering dirty praises to her.

The pressure in her stomach began to rise and she whined out, "Daddy, please can I come?" he pretended to think for a moment.

"No, not right now." She got frustrated with this, "I'll just do it anyways." she huffed out.

Adrien rolled his eyes, before his left hand left her hip to grab her neck, softly squeezing it.

"Marinette cut the shit, stop acting like a brat, you're such a good girl, so be a good girl" he said in a commanding voice, that didn't help ease the need in her stomach, if anything it intensified it.

"Yes daddy." she whimpered out, shutting her eyes, he squeezed her throat a little tighter, "Look me in the eyes while you hump against me like some bitch in heat" she whined and flexed her hands behind her back.

"Daddy, please please let me come, I promise i'll be a good girl- the best girl!" Adrien looked at her dubiously.

"Do you promise?" he raised one eyebrow at her.

"I-I Promise!" she pleaded at him with her big beautiful eyes.

"Okay, cum for me baby, cum for daddy" he sighed, Marinette coming undone before him was a beautiful sight, truly magnificent.

She let out a breathy moan as her hips buckled, and stuttered uncontrollably, her skin flushed pink, while had hand stayed on her throat - a firm reminder to look him in his eyes.

She collapsed against him exhausted, and Adrien reached around to let her wrists go. He placed a chaste kiss to her head, "Such a good girl" he praised her, "Are you gonna be a good girl now?" Marinette nodded along, "Yes daddy! I'm sorry for being a brat!"

"Awh it's okay! You're forgiven!" he smiled at her, wrapping his arms around her, pulling her on top of his chest on he laid down on the chaise.

After Adrien made sure Marinette was okay, and was calmed down, he sat up from their cuddles, and eyed the textbooks scattered on the floor.

"Now back to physics!" he cheered.

Marinette groaned, smacking head against the chaise causing him to chuckle, "I love you so much, my lady" he gave her a lopsided lovesick smile.

"Yeah, I love you too, Kitty"

______________

Criticise me guys! If it's rubbish I wanna know & fix it! You guys can make requests!! I'll do them!