Sect leader Yao say to Mian Mian that she should know what inside of her heart, this got Mian Mian to understand what Sect leader Yao is talking about. 'This is just outrageous! How could he say something like that!' Even her own friend is going against her as well.

"I see now. Since all of your voice is louder. You are the rational one here." Mian Mian step out from where she is standing, "Since it is like this. Then I will leave this nonsense sect." Mian Mian take off all of her outer sect cloth and threw them down on the floor. She left from there without giving a bow to Jin Guangshan, he doesn't deserve her respect.

(Sorry guys I just have to put what Mian Mian said in here. I love this girl, she stand up for Wei Ying. What a friend)

Lan Zhan watch as Mian Mian walk out of there, he decide to do the same since. He can't stand sitting in a place with a bunch of people who doesn't know what black and what white.

He went to stand out in the flower field, "Hanguang jun," Lan Zhan turn around to see Mian Mian standing behind him. "Luo guniang."

The two of them talk for a little bit and then Mian Mian gave a bow to Lan Zhan, he did the same. She walk out Jinlintai, and left from there without turning around to look at the place she use to call home.

Burial Mound

Wei Ying is inside the cave where Wen Ning unconscious body is laying. He woke up from a dream about hearing Jiang Yanli calling out his name. Wei Ying look at Wen Ning moving hand, "Wen Ning."

"Wei Wuxian! Wei Wuxian? Wei Wuxian," Wei Ying turn around with a smile on his face as he see Wen Qing walking into the room.

Wen Qing throw a hot potato over to Wei Ying, who catch it, he roll the potato back and forth over his hand since it is still hot, then he break it open and ate it.

"Wen Qing, you burn the potato again."

"Wei Wuxian, why didn't you answer me when I call you?"

"Wen Qing, I have been in here for three day and night, why are you still asking me this?"

"Since you talk this much, then stop eating?" Wen Qing try to take the potato back from Wei Ying but he pull the potato away from Wen Qing, he doesn't want her to take it away from him.

"You're not allow to take it back from me." Wei Ying stop eating when he remembers something, "oh that's right. Wen Ning can hear us now. It is best if you speak more to him, this may help Wen Ning to wake up sooner."

This got Wen Qing very happy, she went over to sit down next to Wen Ning. She start to talk to Wen Ning, hoping that he can hear his sister voice.

Wei Ying walk out of the cave, and walk around to see what the other Wen is doing. Some of them are digging up the ground so that they can grow vegetables. This is the only thing that they can grow in the burial mound since they can't leave from there to go into town.

Wei Ying walk up to the old man, "Fourth Uncle." Fourth Uncle stop what he is doing, he look up at Wei Ying, "Wei gongzi, we will be done with digging up soil for this area today."

"Mn, your right, this is the only way we can grow good crops."

A little boy run up to Wei Ying, he hugged his leg, "make it talk make it talk." Wei Ying give up since he can't said no to Wen Yuan, "ok ok ok, here." Wei Ying make some noise with the stuff animal, this got Wen Yuan to smile.

"Alright now, go play," he handed the toy back to Wen Yuan. He try to walk away but couldn't since Wen Yuan still hanging onto his leg.

"A-Yuan, if you don't let go,I will plant you like a radish." Wen Yuan let go of Wei Ying leg and went over to the dirt and start to put dirt on him.

"A-Yuan, do you want to be planted like a radish? Then don't move okay, if you move I won't plant you," Wei Ying put dirt on Wen Yuan cloth as he start to make up rhyme about planting Wen Yuan into the ground so that he can grow food for everyone to eat.

Wen Yuan said that he isn't a radish but a boy, "then let's plant a child okay? I will add more water and fertilizer and more sun, then it will grow more children for A-Yuan to play with!"

What Wen Yuan about to said make Wei Ying act like a child as well, "A-Yuan want to have three small older brother and two small older sister."

"Okay, I will give A-Yuan three small older brother and two small older sister."

"Will they look like A-Yuan or will they look like a radish?"

"Let me think, it will be very hard to tell if they will look like A-Yuan or not. Do you want them to look like A-Yuan or to look like a radishes?"

Wen Qing came running out to see Wei Ying putting dirt on Wen Yuan cloth, "Wei Wuxian!"

"Ah!" Wei Ying look shock as he look back to see Wen Qing behind him.

"What are you doing to A-Yuan?" She walk over to the two, "GuGu, we are growing little brother and sister."

This got Wei Ying to play along with Wen Yuan, "A-Yuan, how about we grow some aunties too? If we grow more auntie then they will take care of all the chore around here? What do you think?" Wei Ying and Wen Yuan clap at this idea.

Wen Qing went to Wen Yuan side, "Get up now A-Yuan," she dust off all of the dirt on Wen Yuan cloth.

Wei Ying is about to get a lecture from Wen Qing, "Wei Wuxian, I have only gone for a minute and you planted A-Yuan into the dirt. If you can't help around here, then you shouldn't cause anymore trouble," while Wen Qing said this Wei Ying stick his tongue out at Wen Yuan like a child.

"I haven't wash A-Yuan cloth from yesterday yet and here you are getting his new clothes dirty. What he is going to wear tomorrow?"

Wei Ying look away from a angry Wen Qing like a child, since he is getting a good lecture from Wen Qing about getting Wen Yuan clothes dirty, "Since you are the one who got A-Yuan clothes dirty, how about you wash it for him?"

"Washing clothes is for other people to do it, how can I, Wei gongzi do the work?"

Wen Qing put up two finger, Wei Ying know what it mean. He hate needle, he looked at her hand with a scare expression on his face.

"Are you going to wash it or not?"

Wei Ying let out a nervous laugh, "okay okay, I will do it, no problem no problem."

Jiang Cheng arrived at the bottom of the burial mound, he has send one of his disciple to go get Wei Ying only to come back telling him that there is a strong force field that stop him from going any further.

Jiang Cheng decide to take this matter into his hand, he walk up toward the burial mound there he see what his disciple is talking about, so with one whip from his Zidian the protective shield break apart.

Jiang Cheng enter into the burial mound, all he see are elderly man, women, non cultivator and children, "Jiang Cheng."

"What are you doing?" Jiang Cheng asked while looking around the place, "We are building house and farming."

"Are you deciding to stay here?"

"Why not? I can protect the Wen while I am here."

"Where is Wen Ning?"

"Why are you asking about Wen Ning?"

"Other people won't stop asking me about him every single day! I don't know how to answered their question, the only person who can give me answer is you. That is why I am here."

"Then come this way," Wei Ying took Jiang Cheng to where Wen Ning is laying, "Wait a minute!" Wen Qing came to stand in front of Wei Ying and Jiang Cheng.

"Don't worry Wen Qing, I am here, I won't let anyone touch Wen Ning."

"Fine, no argument while you two are in there," Wen Qing step aside to let Jiang Cheng and Wei Ying walk inside the cave.

When they arrive to where Wen Ning is laying, Jiang Cheng see Wen Ning has rope tied from head to toe, and he also see talisman all over Wen Ning.
🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸
Enjoy now! Comment and vote okay? Is okay if you don't want to vote, thank you for reading though.