Epilogue

(Arya's POV)

The villains and I had put everyone in misery. They were all working for the villains and doing evil things and the most worst way possible. I was currently living with Maleficent, while the others who did good, were still alive and breathing while people who rebelled, well, they were frozen to stone. Nothing could save them, unless it was either the person who froze them, or Maleficent and me. I hadn't seen Carlos and I don't even want to see him anymore. 

I was a stone hearted villain, and that's proof of how evil Auradon really is. 

I was currently walking around looking at the miserable people and how weak and pathetic they look. The kids on the Isle felt betrayed that Ben didn't choose them to go, and I helped them get their revenge. We took over Auradon Prep, and this is where my kingdom was ruled. From time to time, Maleficent would visit me, and my place was sort of her vacation. We trashed Auradon Prep, and turned it more... villain-y. Overall, love was underrated. Carlos chose his fate, and so did I. We would never see each other again, and I'm fine with it. This is how my sad story went, and how my life is going right now. 

No happily ever after. Just evil.

AHH! OMG WE'RE AT 200 READS? WHAT THE HECK?! Y'ALL ARE AWESOME!! I don't plan on making a sequel, but I will try to make a Jay Jafar x reader book. Stay tuned for that! Also, if you dropped a vote, comment, or a follow, that would really make my day. Thanks you amazing human beings!! (Unless you are an alien, then thank you as well :)

~Fluzzycow32

🎉 You've finished reading The Look On Your Face, it gives me a thrill (Carlos De Vil x OC) 🎉