R-I-D-I-C-U-L-O-U-S

(Arya's POV)

Coach Jenkins called Jay and I over to the Tourney field. 

"Yeah, what's up Coach?" I asked, shoving my hands in my green leather jacket. Jay hasn't arrived yet due to... things?

Coach was about to open his mouth when Jay ran in. 

"Sorry I'm late, what did you need to talk about?" he asked, out of breath.

"I could really use a tough guy like you. And a girl being added to the team is a new change. The team's a bunch of princes, if you know what I mean." Coach said.

"You're telling me. It's all, "after you, old chum." Jay started. I decided to act out different parts.

"Oh pardon me, did I bump into you?" I said, in a posh accent.

"Where we come from it's...." 

"PREPARE TO DIE, SUCKER!" 

"As my father says, "the only way to win is to make sure everyone else loses!" Jay yelled, starting to get carried off. 

"Jay! Jay, Jay, JAY!" Coach yelled, but Jay still kept talking.

"You rip..." Jay said, making a tear motion.

"Woah, woah, woah. Let me explain a team. Uh, it's like a family." Coach said. I looked down, knowing that my family had abandoned me.

"You do not want to be at my house at dinner time." Jay joked, trying to lighten the mood. 

"Okay, um... you know how a body has a lot of different parts? The legs, elbows, ears. But they all need each other. Well, that's what a team is... different players who work together to win. Make any sense?" Coach asked, looking at me on the last part.

"Well in that case..." "Can I be the fist?" I asked, interrupting Jay.

"HEY! I was going to say that!" Jay said. 

"Ok, this meeting is over, enjoy the rest of your day guys!" Coach said, leaving us to our argument.

"Sorry sucker, ladies first." I said, cackling and running back to our dorm. Jay quickly followed after.

~At the girl's dorm~

I burst in, wearing my new Tourney jersey. 

"HEYYY, GUESS WHO MADE THE TEAM?! This girl, right here!" I said, pointing at my jersey. Jay decided to make an entrance.

"YO-HO-HO!" Jay said, striking a pose. Mal looked up from her spellbook. 

"Let me guess, you also made the team?" Mal said, unamused.

"How did you know?" Jay asked, and I cleared my throat.

"You little-" Jay said, about to give me a noodgie. A knock came at the door.

"Hold that thought." Mal said, and answered the door. It was Ben.

"Hey Mal. I didn't see you guys today. I was just wondering if you had any questions or anything... that you needed...." Ben said. Aww this little cinammon roll was just cute!

"Not that I know of..." Mal said.

"WAIT! Is it true we all get to go to your, um, Coronation?" Evie asked.

"Yeah." Ben said.

"So, um, who gets to be up there with you?" I asked, catching on to what Evie was saying.

"Oh um, me, my folks, FGM, and my girlfriend." Ben said.

"And will the wand be up there too?" Mal asked, finally understanding what was happening.