"He may be married to you but that doesn't mean you own him. You only have his surname. Not his heart."

She never knew such words could feel that strong. She might have easily thought of a comeback like "it doesn't matter" but deep inside, she was already being stabbed by reality.

Maybe because she find that Rosé girl as a threat?

"You have quite the confidence, Mrs. Jeon. It makes me so badly want to see you react when he suddenly ask you a divorce soon. I've known Jungkook ever since childhood. I've known him too well to know that he won't settle with a kind of wife like you for the rest of his life."

And she wouldn't have cared. She would've taken it as a challenge instead because she know she could easily do something against that.

What she didn't know was why the moment she heard those words, she already felt like a loser. No. Since that moment she saw Jungkook smiling with her, she already knew she's a deepshit loser.

Why is she even feeling like this anyway? It shouldn't have mattered at all. She was once very okay with not making him smile because annoying him shows the same beautiful sight anyway.

Now, she doesn't know why but she wished she did. She wished she made him smile like that, she wished he looked at her like that. Rosé was indeed a threat. She's never the type to feel insecure over something but the girl made her feel that. The girl obviously looked like an angel with the most delicate face while she on the other hand always looked like a devil in Jungkook's eyes. And yes she could say the girl has attitude but she could as well say she was just like those relatives of Jungkook who always looked at her with dread – reasonable and only cares for Jungkook. Right, she has always been the antagonist in his life after all.

But then again, it wouldn't have mattered, right? All she felt for her husband was mere possession anyway so she shouldn't be feeling this way. She already couldn't count how many times her father warned her about this but she didn't listen because she know what she was doing. As what she thought.

But now she wished she did because damn, it did hurt like hell.

"Lalisa, what the hell is wrong with you?!" Those were Jungkook's sharp words with dagger eyes after he and his hyungs managed to separate her from Chaeyoung.

She wasn't even surprised to how he looked at her that moment, she already expected it. But it doesn't mean it didn't break her especially when he tended to Rosé's state like a knight in shining armor. The jerk didn't even care to how people looked at them confused to which one of her and Rosé was his real wife.

The memory made her scoff humorlessly as she looked at herself in the mirror again. And there noticed her eyes reddening and sparkling with apparent tears starting to build up again, making her hiss and curse loudly before hastily wiping them off.

She couldn't believe she's at it again. It was unbelievable of him to take care of that woman in front of her and so many people but it was more unbelievable of her to let a tear fall and walk out just to look more pitiful in their eyes.

Damn it. If it was just the same Lisa they knew, it wouldn't have turned out good for them because that bitch could commit a crime just for the sake of her pride. Let alone crying like that. Fuck. She's the fucking Lalisa Manoban, you know? And she never for once cried over something petty like that. Her tears valued so much that no one deserved it not even that fucking jerk of a husband of hers.

But she still did though. And she wasn't even able to stop herself from showing that weakness under the eyes of Hanbin.

"I didn't know a bitch could look this ugly when they cry."