III. Troublesome

Jungkook's surprised face eventually morphed to a frown when the girl confidently sticked to his side and snaked an arm around his bicep.

"I didn't know you were talking about me, honey- oh hi!" She turned to Rosé as if she just saw the girl now. "I'm Jeon Lalisa. The one and only wife of this gorgeous man right here." She emphasized the words proudly as she smiled at Rosé.

A smile too bright to be called real.

Rosé's eyes showed recognition. Her cheerful face earlier now morphed to something unreadable as she subtly raised a brow.

So this was his wife. Quite someone to expect though. Too bad she's a bitch.

Jungkook just sighed, holding back the urge to drag his wife away from Chaeyoung. When it comes to this situations, he already know what's about to go down. He had witnessed jealous Lisa too many times already.

When Lisa looked up to him giving him a view of her smirking red lips and eyes with a devious glint staring up at him under her lashes, he couldn't help but narrow his eyes at her in warning. He knew how deadly those mischievous eyes could get.

Lisa just smirked at him again before turning back to Rosé's now impenetrable face noticing she had gone silent. "And you are...?"

That made Jungkook turn to Rosé as well and saw her faking a tight lipped smile. "Park Roseanne. A close friend of your husband since... childhood." She introduced and accepted Lisa's hand while glancing at him a lot of times. Obviously feeling uncomfortable with his wife.

Yup. Why wouldn't she when all he had ever told her about his wife were everything that could give bad impressions?

"Oh..." Lisa drawled as she slowly turned to Jungkook with that kind of look in her eyes. "I didn't know he had one though."

"And I didn't know he had good eye for friends." She continued as she eyed Rosé from head to toe.

Then she raised her eyes to meet the blonde's eyes again then smiled cheekily. "You're beautiful, Ms. Park. I bet that's why he forgot he had a wife waiting for him out there."

Jungkook snapped his head to Lisa and glared at her like she simultaneously strangled his pet and burned his house down. The girl met his eyes but just smirked at him again. Though besides her composure, Jungkook noticed something peculiar in her eyes he couldn't seem to read. It bothered him a bit but he couldn't just disregard the dangerous situation he's currently in. He's sure Lisa could do something scandalous and he's worried for the shame and of course, for Chaeyoung.

The girl herself noticing the couple's intense gazes to each other fidgeted on her spot awkwardly. She kinda feels out of the picture already. "Uhmm... okay, I guess I should just... go?"

But Lisa suddenly snapped to her. "Oh no, not yet. I still have a lot of things to talk with you, Ms. Park. Right, hon? You wouldn't mind if I get to know a close friend of yours, right?"

Jungkook subtly glared at her for a moment, not trusting the apparent devilish look in her eyes. He's sure this isn't going to turn out fine and he couldn't let that happen.

"Actually..." he started as he looked at Chaeyoung the same time snaking an arm around Lisa's lower back to pull her close to his side by the waist. "...you're free to go now, Chaeng-ah. I know you have more acquaintances out there to meet. Besides, me and my wife have something important to talk as well so..." he looked down only to meet Lisa's now narrowing eyes. "...yeah. Maybe next time."

He smiled at Rosé the same time gripping Lisa's waist, indicating she have no room to object. He's already desperate to get the two girls away from each other as soon as possible.