Help

Morgan's POV:

She was lifeless. I quickly reached for my phone, dialled 999 and waited.

"Hello, what service do you require"  a voice said from the phone.

"THIS IS SSA DEREK MORGAN AND I NEED AN AMBULANCE NOW TO THE FBI PARKING LOT IN QUANTICO, VIRGINIA. AN AGENT HAS BEEN SHOT"

~~~~~~~~~~~meanwhile~~~~~~~~~~~

Aaron's POV:

As soon as the plane Landed i watched Emily sprint off to her desk. Why wasn't she coming with me to my office, i silently thought. I pushed my thoughts as side and walked to my desk.

I saw something move from the corner of my eye. It was emily. She must have finished her work. I stayed in my office because I had a lot more work to do.

It had been about 5 minutes since Emily left and I could see that both JJ and Morgan had already left. I just finished my work and got my stuff ready so I could go home to Emily.

When I had walked out of my office i could here sirens. I got in the lift and went down to the parking lot. The noise was getting closer and closer.

As I got out of the lift I started to walk towards where I parked my car. When I get to my car is notice someone laying on the floor, I also here a voice talking frantically.

"Please hurry" I hear the distressed voice say. As I walk towards the people I realise it was Morgan speaking. I start to hurry wanting to see who it was.

I stare at the body lying on the floor in a pool of blood.

Emily.