Arguments

"I never said I wanted to cut your mother out of our wedding" Aaron said through gritted teeth trying not to disturb the other people in their team, even though they were watching what was happening.

" 'I used to work for her and it's going to be hard to tell her I got back with you after 15 years and we are now getting married. The reason I left the first time was because of her not wanting a 21 year old man dating her daughter who just turned 18' is what I said" stated hotch not realising that the hole team had just heard what he said.

Pen gasped "you guys where together 15 years ago when Emily had just turned 18" 

When Emily heard what Garcia had just said she looked up at hotch and smacked him across the face. She had not wanted the team to know that they were together previously.

"No we were together a couple months after my 16th birthday then we had to break up when my mum fired him on my 18th birthday because she found out about us and threaten to report him for dating a minor." She had tears building up in her eyes.

 She got up from the couch she was sitting on with hotch and went to sit on the furthest chair away form the team. A couple minutes later Emily had fallen asleep.