A Long Day

"well that was a long case, I am so looking forward to going home and going to sleep In my nice warm bed" Garcia said sounding rather tired. Morgan looked up at Garcia and replied "hey baby girl, you call two days a long case" The team looked up at them. 

"yes I do call two days a long time because I'm not normally in the 'field' with you guys." she said with a bit of frustration "I am normally or should I say I belong on my chair Infront of my computer's while you guys are catching the bad psychopathic human beings".

There was a burst of laughter after Penelope said that." Yes yes you belong by your computer's." Hotch said while holding back a laugh.

 "Yes I do thank you sir" Garcia said with a smile. 

"Does anybody want any drinks" JJ asked.

 "Can you get me, Rossi, Garcia and the kid some lemonade?" Morgan said.

 "Yes sure and by the way Spence has a name" JJ said while laughing "what about you guys?" 

Aaron was too busy watching Emily sleeping to realise that JJ was talking to him. He loved watching her sleep. "Hello earth to hotch earth to hotch" Morgan said sarcastically. 

"Sorry what did you say" he replied 

"JJ wants to know if you or Em want any drinks" Morgan laughed. 

"No thank you and I don't think Emily wants anything because she is asleep" he said pointing at her. 

"Is she sleeping so she will have enough energy for when you guys get to your house" Morgan winked.

Just as Morgan said that she opened her dark brown eyes and said "really Morgan? Who do you think we are" Emily said laughing. 

"A couple who got engaged two days ago" he stated. 

"True but I'm sleeping because Aaron and I need to go somewhere when we land" she looked over at her fiancé "don't we"

"Do we?" Hotch asked slightly confused. He had forgotten about there conversation back in LA where their latest case was. 

"Yes we do. We need to go talk to my mother unless we are cutting her out of our wedding." Emily reminded him trying not to shout. hotch's face when red at this and the whole plane when quite.