Loving you from afar...

A/N: I'll try and make this a longer chapter, but go check out my new Baroness Von Hellman book!

Julia had spent all week in her room, the only time she ever went out was when it was time to eat. It was sad for the family as well, watching two people they loved fall in love with each other. Then it all shattered to pieces, the saddest part was Julia lost all hope. 

Knock knock 

"coming..." Julia said emotionlessly. Elizabeth frowned slightly at the lack of emotion Julia responded with. 

"Would you want to came with us to the Cannery? Come one it'll be fun!" She said to Julia

"Fine" she said groggily "Let me just get dressed"

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Briar woke up, only to feel a pair of eyes on her. She looked up and smiled, Angelique did the same.

"Good morning, my kitten." Angelique said in her morning voice. She put a kiss on Briar's forehead. The nickname she gave her didnt feel the same, she always had this tingling feeling inside of her when Julia said it. 

No no stop thinking about Julia. She. Doesn't. Love. You. But yet I love her? Why is this life so hard!

Angelique got up and got ready for work. It was around 10:28 and they didn't have to actually be there until 11:00 so they had time. Briar also got up and decided to wear something stylish but hot.

"Oh, well who are trying to impress?" Angelique giggled as she strutted towards Briar

"Oh, well who are trying to impress?" Angelique giggled as she strutted towards Briar. Briar in her head obviously said maybe Julia if she's there, but out loud she said. "Who else do you think?" Briar hummed she grabbed Angelique's hand and led the way to the car. The car shined under the light of the gloomy sky. You both got into the car.

—————————————————————————————————

The Collins arrived at the fishery, they got out of the car in shock of the sight. Angelique was snogging Briar, IN THE MIDDLE OF THE DOCK WITH NO CARE AT ALL. Julia bit her cheek so she wouldn't cry,