Modern Briar...

Briar got up from her seat. She walked up a flight of stairs as little pieces of hair framing her face drifted with her. She arrived at Carolyn's door and knocked. 

"Come in!" Carolyn said, Briar walked inside and smiled at the teenager sitting on her bed.

"Hey, I need some help..." Briar said fiddling with her fingers.

"With what?" Carolyn responded raising her eyebrow.

"Uhm, so everyone in this time dresses...well differently. How should I dress  to look like I'm from this time and age?" She said looking back up at Carolyn. The girl smiled, "I thought you'd never ask!" Carolyn said excitedly as she pulled Briar into a walk in closet. Carolyn and Briar spent a good 30 minutes inside trying to pick out a outfit. Finally, they had decided on a outfit.

"You look absolutely stunning!" Carolyn said while jumping up and down clapping her hands

"You look absolutely stunning!" Carolyn said while jumping up and down clapping her hands. "But, somethings wrong..." Carolyn looked over Briar up and down looking for any faults. Carolyn suddenly knew what was wrong, " May I?" She asked Briar "mhm" Briar hummed nodding her head. Carolyn pulled out the pins and hair tie from Briar's hair, she sat her down on a spinning chair in front of a mirror. Carolyn brushed her hair and made it  slightly wavy. Finally Carolyn topped it off with some earrings.

 Finally Carolyn topped it off with some earrings

———————————————————————————-

It was now 9:30 and Carolyn and Briar came into the dining room running fashionably late. Everyone completely stopped what they were doing and looked at Briar jaws open. Julia was confused because she didn't see Briar yet because her back was facing her. Julia turned around while drinking her water. " *choke* Oh my god..." she said wide eyed looking Briar up and down. Everyone except for Briar and Julia smirked, Briar stepped in front of Julia and took her chin, she slowly closed her the woman's mouth because it was open.

(You thought they were gonna kiss weren't you 😏 well you're not getting it that easily.)

Briar smiled and went to sit on her chair and so did Carolyn. Everyone resumed chatting and eating, Julia put her hand on Briar's thigh. Briar blushed at this sudden movement.

A/N: I know it was short but bear with me!