𝟭𝟱 - 𝗵𝗶𝘀 𝗵𝗲𝗮𝘁

Start from the beginning

The King was undertanding of my sudden wounds and put me in bed for a week straight. And after that I was up and running again. Although this job wasn't like being a bodyguard. The king let me out as soon as it hit 8 o'clock in the evening. He told me I deserve to spend some time with my adoptive family before I go back to my original job. I mentally chucked when he told me that. But I took this opportunity to do something useful. I've been tracking Nani for the past thirty days. Yes, thirty days. And I finally notified something I haven't before. The man is in love with fucking women. He's not in love with women, no that's not it. He loves fucking them.

The king gave me a few of Nani's files that he owned and everything just clicked.

He hasn't just raped my mother. He raped every grown women in my old neighbourhood. Assaulting them and leaving them to take their own lives away, just like my mother did. And that's when I realised what I needed to do. What I needed to do was to kill him. And trust me I'll have fucking fun doing just that.

I walked inside the kings office, grabbing his papers on my way out.

I've been putting my neck on the line every night for the past month. I've noticed a pattern. Nani shows up two times a week in the main club that the prince owns. He sometimes goes in but the majority of the time he stays out a couple of blocks away in a black car until his men come out. I know this because I went there. I went there almost every day dressed as a women. I only had one dress that I managed to buy from the kingdom without looking completely suspicious. The colour of baby blue. To my liking it looks fucking beautiful and it fix perfectly. Heels on my feet as I placed my hair on a steady ponytail and I was off. I witnessed him come in a few times, sitting next to me in the bar. Offering me a drink that I managed to refuse. But my time is coming and to his liking it will be the last time he sips on the fucking gin and tonic.

"Your majesty..." I placed the papers on his open hand. The King signalled one of the maids that were cleaning the near by table to come. Within seconds she was in front of the king. His majesty handed her his empty cup of coffee, informing her to take it to the kitchen. I watched as he lifted himself from the throne, taking his steps as I followed behind.

"Mr Yuan..." I heard him speak. Before I could respond he already continued. "I want you to do something for me..." he handed me a file.

"The name is Sliver Wayne..."

"𝗛𝗘𝗬 𝗧𝗛𝗘𝗥𝗘 𝗕𝗘𝗔𝗨𝗧𝗜𝗙𝗨𝗟, 𝗧𝗛𝗘 𝗨𝗦𝗨𝗔𝗟..?" The bartender by the name of Dave came up to me across the counter. Grabbing a martini cup from the side as he welcomed me with a neat smile on his lips. Dave kept me company most of the times I drop by the club. Until I see the suspect enter through those doors, Dave finds it amusing to talk to me. His words not mine. He seems nice, cheerful and talkative. He looked at me with his blue eyes placing my drink in between my hands. I looked up at him with a smile. The music was insanely loud tonight but his words reached my ears perfectly.

"Let me know if you need a refill..." he winked at me before turning his attention to another customer.

Silver Wayne is the person I'm looking for tonight. By 'business' the king wants me to assassinate individuals who tried to kill the prince and Sliver Wayne is one of them. He's one of the snipers that caused the attack in the coffee shop. He works for Nani and it's understandable how the King wants him dead. I understand why he wants him dead. This wasn't the first person he wanted me to kill. As a matter of fact, this will be the fourth person I killed in a month.