𝟭𝟱 - 𝗵𝗶𝘀 𝗵𝗲𝗮𝘁

Start from the beginning

I fucking hate how he was the cause of my mother's death and I as a child couldn't do anything. I couldn't do anything but live with that regret every single second of my life. The regret of not pushing myself to stop him, the regret of not screaming or yelling for help. That will huant me for the rest of my days.

You act just like your mother.

Those words hurt me so much. How dare he touch my mother. Yes she wasn't my real mother but I loved her just like one should. I cared for her just as much. When I turned 18 years old I promised her grave that I will seek revenge and until this day I will do just that.

However, here I am physically getting beat up by the same person. The same person that distorted my life. It fucking hurts to the point where I can't even breath properly.

I watched his mouth move as the warm blood dropped down the ground from the knife wound across my right eye. But I couldn't hear anything, I couldn't hear him as my vision slowly started to decrease. He moved his forehead against my own and with that I smashed my head with his. Allowing him to drop back a little. Fuck that hurt like a bitch. But it was worth it. It was worth hearing him curse under his breath. Nani raised his fist roughly meeting contact with my cheek.

"Behave yourself, Yura..." and just like that they disappeard. They vanished the same way they appeared, from no where. Leaving my gun that they threw across the room right on my lap. Seconds as I felt my body shut off. A light chuckle escaped my lips as my eyes fluttered shut. "I will fucking kill you. Just watch..."

𝗦𝗛𝗜𝗧. I didn't plan on passing out like that. I didn't plan on sitting here for an hour straight being complete knocked out. And I absolutely didn't plan on the prince making his way over here and quickly finding out that I'm a fucking women with breasts and not a dick. This isn't good. I don't need him knowing that piece of information. Holding the gun to his forehand wasn't what worried him. Jimin didn't even flinch at the time.

His brown eyes moved from one side of my own to the other. What was he searching for...? I wouldn't even image what he's looking at. My body felt broken. I felt as if every bone was shattered and broken. I felt an open knife wound right across my right eye. That scar will definitely stay there for the longest time.

His hands on my thighs removed themselves as one of them reached out for the gun aimed at his head. He slowly lowered the weapon like I was about to shoot his fucking head up. Ugh, I wish I could I really do. Then I don't have to be exposed to the world as a women. He placed the gun on the ground, taking it away from my bloody grip. Before I could pick up the gun again he stood up from his position. His fingers lingering themselves on a black material on the ground as he turned around and left the room. What the actual fuck..?

"A prince my fucking ass..." I muttered as I tried to lift myself from my seating position. I placed one hand across my shoulder slowly lifting myself up, using the wall as leverage. I heard a few of my bones click and I couldn't go further. I pressed my lips together getting ready to try one more time. Bearing the pain I finally got through it.

Well, that happened exactly a month ago.

"Mr Yuan, can you get me the papers on my desk..." the king was seated on his throne with a cup of coffee wrapped around his palm. I bowed down taking my leave towards his office. My head resumed to a month ago. After getting back to the palace I got treated that same night. Badges were wrapped around my abdomen, right arm and the left leg. I didn't stay there for long. Immediately the next morning the king informed me that he needed me for some important business and for a few weeks I won't be serving the prince. So that morning I took off without telling the prince. After I met his new bodyguard that will be taking my position for a few weeks I headed back to the main palace and I didn't see Jimin ever since.