××Chapter 1××

(Ma'kayla)

Hey my name is Ma'Kayla Simmons, I'm 16 and I live in Los Angelas California, You might think Happy dreams and all that extra stuff since I live here but My life isn't so pretty At all.

I'm 5'1 and I hair long black hair that stops in the middle of my back I'm pretty much think Not so much I'm in 10th grade and I try my best in school That's the only thing that can get me out of where I am unless I die sooner, I work at a pizza shop called Little Italy I get about 100 a week not so much but that's all a little 16 year old needs right.? But no that's a lie I use it to actually live I been saving about 20 every check and I'm so close to getting a car after I save up enough about 2 more checks and I'm good to go I already have My license and everything and I can't wait to start driving.

Enough about me let me tell you about my life, I live in a small apartment with my mom She Does Crack, I'm the only child, sometimes I really wish I had siblings Actually I did, I had an older brother name Isaiah But he died a few years ago He was only 16 and I was 13 he was tryna make a better life for me so I blame myself for it but he used to sell dope, just to take care of us but one day my brother never came home and a few days later he was on the news, because they found his body in a creek.

I really hate My mom she doesn't do anything for me at all what so ever but at least I have a roof over my head that's all I can really Thank her for. Sometimes I wonder why she even had kids she used to treat us like we ain't nothin and she still does after Isaiah died she started feeding me Once a day but then she just stopped so I wouldn't eat on weekends, only at school until I got 15 and I got me a job to try and take care of myself.

I have one best friend named Brianna She's been there for me for the longest I can tell her anything and She can tell me anything She's the same height as me She has Blue Eyes and she has Dark Brown hair And she's honestly the best friend any one can have.

We go to North Hills High school Its a pretty good school not so good though you have to be on your A game No slippin or you automatically failing and that's no lie Anyway, Its Thursday and I'm on my way home from work And I'm praying my mom isn't there yet so I can run up to my room and lock my door.

I got off the bus a block away from my house. I saw DJ playing basketball outside with His brother Kobie. DJ is 16 And Kobie is 15 their my next door neighbors And we have a honestly good friend ship but they have no idea about the horrible things that go on in that house.

"Hey Kayla" DJ said hugging me

"Hey DJ"

"Kayla wanna come over tomorrow night for our family game night" Kobie asked

"I'll see"

"See you later Kayla" DJ Said as he waved goodbye

"Hopefully" I mumbled as I walked into my horror home

"Where the fuck you been at Ma'Kayla" my mom yelled as soon as I walked into the door

"I was at work" I said to her

"When the hell yo Hoe ass get a job" she questioned me

"I've had my job for over a year now and I'm not a hoe" I answered going up to my room

"I wasn't done talkin to you little bitch" she said pulling me by my hair back down the stairs

"If you got a job give me some money you been livin in my house for a long as time and I dont see no bills paid" she added

"I don't get paid until Tomorrow" I mumbled to her

"Well tomorrow you better have me some money I'm done talkin now hoe" she said.

I was so tired of being called a hoe I'm still a virgin and she calls me that everyday all day I'm surprised she even said my name today.

I went upstairs and used the house phone to call Brianna because obviously I can't afford a cell phone yet.

"Hello" she answered

"Hey"

"Hey boo" she said

"So now my mom wants money from me she's stressin me out I already have to EAT with the money not to mention I need more clothes" I said as I took off my work clothes

"Stop stressin Kayla you know damn well you don't NEED it for food you can always eat over here"

"So she can yell at me for being out late I don't think so"

"MY'KAYLA GET THE FUCK OFF THE PHONE" I heard my mom yell

"Well you heard that I'll see you tomorrow hopefully" I said to Brianna

"Don't say that you WILL see me tomorrow I love you Kayla just hang in there"

"I love you too" I said before hanging up the phone

Then some man barged into my room While I was shirtless

"Hey pretty mama"

I thought I locked my door I could of Swore I locked it, my heart started beating fast as he got close to me

Then I grabbed a glass angel on my table and hit him in the head with it he started to back up while he held his head then I pushed him out my room and locked my door just to be sure I pushed my dresser in front of it.

Then I climbed into bed and went to sleep hoping tomorrow I'll be closer to getting out of here.
**************************
That's Brianna at the top guyssss what do you think.????
#like
#comment
#share