It's dark outside, and it's extremely quiet inside a car. No music or conversation. No questions about his swollen face from crying, but it's Jungkook's thing to stay quiet for some times when Jimin is upset. Jungkook will squeeze the reason for crying out of him later, and it makes Jimin worried sick. Jimin is drowning in his thoughts. He still feels pain, but all he can think about at the moment is whether Jungkook heard his conversation with Taehyung. It's so difficult to tell. If Jungkook did hear them, would things between them change forever?

An hour feels like forever for Jimin, and they finally arrive at Jimin's house. Jimin walks toward the entrance followed by Jungkook who's still not uttering a word. Their parents are in their private living area which means they need their alone time. The two boys walk straight upstairs, still not talking to each other.

Jimin punches in the combinations for his room, and Jungkook follows. "Why are you following me in? I'm sure your clothes are in the guest room."

"It's in here." Jungkook walks past Jimin before he sits on the couch by the bed.

"Where is it then?" Jimin walks into his walk-in closet to look for Jungkook's shirt. "What's the color of your shi-" He turns around and sees Jungkook who's staring at him again. Jimin steps back when his bulky best friend walks slowly towards him. "Jungkook? You sure i-it's in here?"

Jungkook ignores Jimin's words and walks further towards the smaller one until Jimin's back finally meets the wall.

"What are you doing?"

"You know what I'm doing." Jungkook utters in a deep low voice. He grabs Jimin's waist and pulls Jimin closer to him, staring deep into his best friend's eyes before he leans in for a kiss.

The back of Jimin's head is meeting the wall. There's no escape. Not that he would be able to or would want to. Again Jimin can't deny the touch.

The kiss feels rough. Completely different from the one on the ferris wheel. Jungkook sucks on Jimin's lips so harshly that it hurts a little. It's not easy for Jimin to catch up to Jungkook's pace, but right when he's about to catch up. He's being lifted up to straddle over his best friend.

Jungkook aims for Jimin's neck. He sucks and nibbles on Jimin's neck, making sure to make his every move rough and harsh. The taller of the two walks towards the bed before he throws Jimin harshly into the bed. Not giving any time for Jimin to complain, Jungkook leans down to give another kiss before he takes off Jimin's shirt quickly.

The smaller of the two pants hard on what's going on. Why does it feel like Jungkook is being mad at something? But what is Jungkook being mad for? Jimin is interrupted by kisses Jungkook is planting on his body. Jungkook's actions force him to moan. The taller boy kisses his way down before he takes off Jimin's pants. Doesn't take too long until they both become completely naked. Jungkook keeps on kissing Jimin's body repeatedly as if he can't get enough. He makes sure to kiss every inch of Jimin's thigh like he's hungry.

Jungkook is hungry.

And Jimin feels it too. They like to go rough, but today is extra intense even though Jungkook still makes sure that Jimin doesn't get hurt. Then back to kissing again. It's almost like Jungkook is trying suck the soul out of Jimin. He sucks on Jimin tongue repeatedly, earning moans and whimpers from Jimin from time to time. Actually, Jimin moans at every touch no matter what Jungkook does.

Jimin lets out a whimper when Jungkook's cold finger rubs around his rim, massaging his hole gently before he tries to put his middle finger in. "Jungkook! Where's the lube? We need lube."

The taller of the two gets up and takes out the lube from Jimin's night stand. "It's not here? Where did you keep it?"

"Ah It's in my bag."

The Benefits- Jikookजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें