4. Life's good

Začít od začátku

I raised up my shirt and showed him both of my 40s. Niggas bet not even look at me crazy or the last thing they'll ever see is down the barrel of my 40 and that's on my mama.

You sure yo little ass can handle two bricks?

How bout yo ass come get a tester and find out.

He chuckled before he spoke again. You got it boss man.

I looked back at Jibbs then his goofy ass cousin before I left out the room. I hate old washed up ass niggas who be hating cause a young nigga making moves I thought to myself. Talking about can I handle two bricks. That nigga ain't know who the fuck I was. He better sit his ass back before I give his ass a welcome back party. I wasn't in the business of playing friendly with no Nigga I didn't know.

Hopping in my car I headed straight to my nigga Melly crib so we could break this shit down and get it on the streets. My hand had a permanent itch and the only thing I loved more than basketball was money.

After what seemed like forever me and Melly was finally done and I was ready to put this shit on the streets, I knew the feins missed they favorite nephew. After that bullshit happened to me a few months ago I had to chill out for a minute and get my mind and my body right. But I was back out here and I had to make up for my time off.

Damn G, when we gone get some workers. We gotta break the shit down and get out here and sale the shit.

Nigga ain't shit wrong with my hands, legs or feet. I can move my own shit. If you a lazy part time worker just say that.

More workers mean more product being sold and more ground being covered smart guy.

I crawl before I walk and walk before I run. When the times come I'll get into all that but until then this system gone have to work for us.

Yea I hear you.

I hope so with them big ass ears of yours.

Ok you fucking Dalmatian.

This birthmark heat, be having the hos going crazy. Now come on we out.

Me and Melly got out in the hood and hit the ground with our feet running. Just like I said the feins was happy as fuck to see they nephew. My line was going crazy and I was loving every bit of it. We was posted at the liquor store which was like a hotspot for all the heads. My phone rung and I saw that it was Legend for the 3rd time and I hit the decline button.

The fuck do this nigga keep calling me for?

Who?

Legend, that nigga a bug I swear.

Just answer, you don't know what he want.

He don't want shit, and besides I'm working I'll call his ass back later I said cutting up the radio.

Hours had gone by and I was ready to move around.

Ay G look at this shit.

What I asked Melly looking up from my phone.

Les and another head named Franko was in the middle of the parking lot going at. I got out the car and walked over to them.

Why y'all niggas out here on that?

Imma fuck this nigga up nephew if he don't give me my shit Franko said.

Mf I keep telling you I ain't got yo shit. You better check that sticky finger bitch of yours.

You calling my wife a bitch Franko asked charging at him.

I stepped in the middle of them and pushed Franko back.