18 - I thought British boys were supposed to be gentlemen.

Start from the beginning

God, she just ruined the image of minions.

"Heyyy boysss." Alicia purred. Ashton and Jason coughed.

"Jase, Ash! It's so great to see you!" Genevieve smiled a really big smile at them and suddenly seemed to notice us. She snarled at us, but quickly put on a fake smile. "Ah! These two gals must be your dates! Hi, I'm Genevieve, a very very good friend of the boys."

Wow, last time I checked, they hated you, Genevieve.

Jason coughed.

"Sorry, but who are you?" he said in a very horrible British accent.

"Oh, don't play hard to get." Genevieve said.

Cue vomit.

"No, miss. Uh, I don't go here. I'm Tyler's cousin from Britain. Tyler Duncan? You know him?" Jason said again in his horrible accent. I bit my lip, trying not to laugh. I saw Trisha cringe.

"Yeah, I know him! Are you sure you aren't Jason?"

"Yeah, positive. I've been told I looked like him."

"Oh, so you're British? Your accent seemed uh weird." Genevieve said, sitting across the boys. I saw Ashton's eyes widened.

"Yeah, so I've been told. However, girls usually use the word, sexy." He answered. Ashton laughed.

"Ash!! So, how do you know uh, what's your name?"

"Simon."

"Right, Ash, how do you know Simon?"

"No, I'm not Ash. I'm British too and I'm also Tyler's cousin." Ashton said with a equally horrible accent. "The name's Ross, by the way."

"Really? I'm Genevieve and this is Alicia, by the way. You know I've always wanted to know British guys." Genevieve said with a horrible sweetness in her voice that made me gag internally.

"Um, hi?" Jason said lamely.

"So, how long are you going to be here ? " Genevieve said, totally ignoring Trisha and me. Alicia, bless her, was leaning forward so much that her boobs looked like they'd fall out soon.

Weird.

"We're not sure yet." Ashton replied with an easy smile.

Wrong thing to say.

"Great! So, I was just wondering, what are you doing tomorrow night?"

Wow, she was already asking them out?!

"Uh, sorry. Um, okay this is awkward, but we're taken." Ashton interjected.

"Yeah!" Jason immediately said, "This is my girlfriend, Mia and that's Ross's, Leah."

He what? Oh my floral dress! He just called me his girlfriend!!

He's just trying to send Genevieve away.

Great, just great. My subconscious was back again.

Ashton put his arm around Trisha and Jason clasped his hand over mine. I saw anger in Genevieve's, but it only lasted for a second.

"What? No, I'm not asking you out! I'm just, you know, trying to be friendly. But if your girlfriends get paranoid about some friendly gatherings and feel threatened by two innocent and friendly girls, then, I guess I'll just see you around." Genevieve replied, raising a perfectly arched eyebrow.

I knew what she was trying to do. She was trying to pull the guilty card on Jason and Ashton, make them feel bad to cover up her own embarrassment.

"Yeah, I guess. Bye, uh Gennifer." Jason said.

"Yeah, bye to uh Alice too." Ashton added.

If this was a cartoon, I could totally see smoke coming out of Genevieve's and Alicia's heads.

"It's Genevieve and Alicia." Alicia hissed as they got up.

"And I thought British boys were supposed to be gentlemen." Genevieve muttered.

"They are! Unless some slutty girls gets too desperate!" Trisha called after them with a weird accent. Genevieve scowled at us and went away, probably to torture some other poor guys.

We burst out laughing the minute they were out of earshot.

"Oh man! That was, that was..." Trisha began.

"Hilarious!!" Ashton finished her sentence.

"Mia and Leah? Seriously, Jase?"

"What? That was the first two names I could think of." Jason defended himself.

We laughed for a few minutes more until we finally stopped.

"Oh my god, I love this song!! Come on, Anna." Trisha suddenly said, pulling me up. I laughed and followed her to the dance floor and was soon consumed in the crowd and danced to Selena Gomez's Tell Me Something I Don't Know.

♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡

"Thanks." I said to Trisha. We were currently out at the balcony, just chilling out. Everyone was going crazy back in there since it wasn't just any dance, it was Winter Dance, which marked the beginning of Winter break, which means no school!

"What for?"

"For making me come, I really had a wonderful time." I smiled.

"Oh well. But you should thank them too." Trish said nodding at the boys who were play fighting.

How old are they?

"Yeah I guess."

"No, I mean it. Do you know how this all happened? I mean, why the theme's Masquerade?"

"They requested them?" I suggested.

"No, silly. Two person can decide these things. Kimberly Zeller and Estrella Ortiz. Jason knew you wouldn't go to dance, but he knew you'd want to. So, he talked to them and they agreed, on one condition. Kimberly will go out with Jason for a week and Estrella with Ashton. They agreed and did it, for you."

I stared at Trisha, like she was some kind of alien.

They did that for me?

"And let me remind you that Kimberly and Estrella are very uh flirty and demanding and are totally not the guys' types." Trisha whispered. "Oh and uh don't let them know I told you, okay?"

I nodded.

"Are you sure it's true? I mean, Ashton doing that makes sense, I know he'd do anything for me, just like I'll for him. But as for Jason..." I let my voice trail.

"Would do that for you too." Trisha finished my sentence, sipping on her punch.

"But-"

"Trust me, Bri, he would." Trisha said, "It's late, let's go. There's an after party at Nina's, but I'm sure you can't keep that mask on there. So, let's just call it a night and go home."

I nodded and we walked to the boys to see Ashton passed out on the couch and Jason nearly falling asleep.

As we walked back to find our limo, there was only one thing goign through my head.

Why would Jason do that for me?

♬♬♬♬♬♬♬♬♬

Author's notes

Hi:))

I'm sorry, I know this chapter sucked://

So, I've decided to change the cast a little bit. Wade Poezyn, instead of Drew Roy, would be Jason.

Jason's pic on top, along with Christina Perri's A Thousand Years

Please vote and comment:)) Thxx

Stay cute and funny,
~Bethia