You licked from the waistband of his pants, all the way up the line between his abs, and he ran hand over your hair as he looked on. Your lips pressed to his rippled stomach and, as you reached his waistband again, you were pleased to find a very noticable bulge there.

Levi let put a breathy moan when you kissed him through his underwear, and all he wanted to do was throw you on the bed and really let you have it.

But, this was your first night in your new home, and you had all the time in the world.

Your fingers slipped beneath his waistband, and you smiled when he bucked his hips upwards slightly, showing just how desperate he was. And when you pulled his underwear down, he threw his head back, the need for release almost painful.

You looked up at him, maintaining eye contact as you took him in your mouth. Levi's hand went to your hair, grasping the strands as you started flicking your tongue in a way that you knew always drove him crazy.

One of your hands gripped his thigh, while your other roamed all over his abdomen, his muscles flexing with every groan that came from his lips.

You moved your head faster, adding a little more pressure with your tongue, making his hips jerk up.

Levi looked down at you. He never forced you or even asked you to take more of him than you could or wanted to. He was always extraordinarily gentle with you, his hands roaming over your body, combing through your hair as he let you set your own pace. But, tonight you were determined to take as much of him as you possibly could. You were fairly sure you wouldn't be able to take all of him... That was almost impossible. But, you were going to try.

You started by taking as much of him as you could without gagging, and you focused your attention on his tip. Every so often, you ran your tongue down the side of him, feeling along the ridge of a vein that you knew always drove him crazy. You moved one hand from his stomach and used it to pump everything you couldn't take in your mouth, your other hand massaging the rest of him.

Ever so slowly, you started to take him further and further into your mouth, relaxing your throat with every bob of your head. You kept your eyes locked with his, and you saw the exact moment that he realised what you were doing. His eyes widened and flashed with a mixture of lust and concern, and he stammered out some sort of protest.

"Ah- Y/N, d-don't... Don't hurt yours- Ah!"

You paid no attention to him and continued on with what you were doing, taking more and more of him. Even though it was hard, you did your best to relax your throat and keep going. To your surprise, you were getting closer and closer. If you kept this up, you might be able to fit all of him.

"Fuck... Y/N!"

You had the urge to laugh, but the shaking in his legs and core told you to work faster. He was on the edge and he wasn't going to be able to hold on much longer.

With that in mind, you pushed back the gagging and bobbed your head faster, removing your hand from the base of him and pressing it against his abs as you kept going. A tear slid down your cheek, but you didn't care. The noises he was making, the way he was twitching in your mouth... told you that you really were giving him a night he would never forget. And you weren't going to stop.

"Y/N!"

You kept going. You were so close. So close to giving him what he wanted. Levi always warned you when he was about to reach his end whenever you went down on him. He was always worried about making you swallow and he always wanted to give you the option to let him finish somewhere other than your mouth, if that was what you wanted. But, you were certainly going to swallow tonight.