Ryuko x Male Reader (Req)

Zacznij od początku

Flashback~

"Ryukoooo save me!" (Mako)

A girl then falls from the sky. Does she know Ryuko?

"Mako! Get off!" (Ryuko)

Ah, her names Mako? Interesting...

Flashback over~

I clap my hands together.

"Mako is the one who always get in danger and forces Ryuko to save her!" (Y/n)

"I don't do that!" (Mako)

Uh oh. Did I say that out loud?

"Hey, what are you doing? Don't run away!" I start dashing away as fast as I could.

I hear footsteps behind me. Are they getting louder?

...

Yup, getting louder. Think Y/n think! How do you get out of this situation alive?!

I feel a weight hit me and I fly forward. Then I hit a wall.

Thirdish POV:

Y/n and Ryuko crashed into a wall. Well, Ryuko had jumped into Y/n.

She grabbed his arms and pinned him to the floor and forced him to look her in the eyes.

His face goes red and he tries to look away to hide it.

"Now that i've got you, tell me! Why do you keep stalking me!"

"I-its for the n-newspaper club!"

"Huh? What happened to your gusto a minute ago? Did you finally realize how badly you fucked up?"

"Ryuko" Her clothing, Senketsu, started talking.

"Huh? What is it?" (Ryuko)

"I can feel his heart beating very quickly from here. You should also look at the position the both of you are in" (Senketsu)

"Whats wrong with our..." She finally noticed that she was pinning him down, and that he was blushing.

"O-oh! My god, I am so sorry!" She hops off of him and helps him to his feet.

"I just wanted to stop you from escaping, not..." She trailed off.

Ryuko had never gotten much experience on how to deal with boys, she was too busy fighting and dealing with personal issues.

That was very prevalent now, as she had no way to start a conversation from what just happened.

Especially since he looked kind of cute...

'W-What? Where did that come from!' She smacked her head lightly.

"Ryuko, now your heartrate is increasing rapidly. Is everything alright?" Senketsu was oblivious to why Ryuko was acting this way all of a sudden, because he too had never gotten any experience like this either.

Remember, he was born and put into hiding for a lot of his life.

For Y/n and why he was blushing?

He always had a crush on Ryuko. From the way she fought, from how she acted, he found her really attractive.

Unfortunately, he sucked at talking to girls.

When he was given a chance to watch Ryuko for the club's benefit, he was ecstatic! He finally had what he wanted...

But now it was getting out of hand.

"So-" They both talked at once.

"You start-" (Y/n)