33. A steamy surprise

It was now three days after Danielle's arrival back in LA. Her mind and body finally adjusted back to LA times and climate, her jetlag gone. Time difference was however something she still struggled adjusting too. Looking forward to the afternoons where she'd Facetime Stefania.

They tried sleeping together as much as possible but the Italian's busy schedule was a bit of a hinder at most times. Whenever Stefania went to bed, Danielle tried to arrange her day just so that she could spend some quality time with her.

Most of the time, Danielle let the call go on even when she went to bed. Finding comfort in having her girlfriend present while she tried to sleep with Jeff right next to her. Finding a sense of calmness over her whenever she heard the softest snores from the brunette. The sound that she had grown so accustomed to at night.

The sad part about it was that whenever she woke up, Stefania had hung up already since she had to work on her short film. Her schedule was different everyday but she always started somewhere in the morning.

This particular morning the American woke up feeling heated. A throbbing sensation between her legs. Just having had a very sensual and sexual dream about a certain someone.

It had been four days without Stefania. Four days without an orgasm. Having grown used to orgasms on an almost daily basis. She was craving any kind of touch from the brunette. Whether a simple graze on the leg, delicate kisses on the shoulder or their lips pressed firmly together.

Danielle: Hi my love, what are you up to?

My koala: Good morning, bambina, I'm just about to have some lunch! Did you just wake up?

Danielle was finding the energy to get out of bed. Trying to push aside the pulsating feeling between her legs. Deciding a shower would be the best course of action. Finding her comfy bathrobe and stepping into the bathroom. Just as she was about to place her phone down onto the bathroom countertop her phone screen was lighting up with a familiar name. Swiping to load up the video call with Stefania.

"Hi beautiful!" Stefania smiles softly, adjusting the camera so she was visible from the shoulders and above. "You didn't reply to my text right away, so I thought I would surprise you with a video call,"

"Well.. I am just about to head into the shower.." Danielle smirks. Turning the switch on to warm up the water before discarding her pyjamas.

"Ooo..." The brunette smiles even wider. Eyeing the blonde up and down. "Am I about to get a show?"

Danielle raises her eyebrows. Positioning the camera against a wooden cabinet, allowing the brunette to get a full view of the shower. Stripping her pyjama top off her body slowly. Eager to keep Stefania waiting. Dragging out the removal of clothes.

Standing before the brunette completely naked. Spinning around to show off her athletic body. "Is this the show you wanted?"

"Mhm..." Stefania gets herself comfortable. "Definitely! Now why don't you get in the shower? Wash your hair and body," Stefania takes a break to look her girlfriend up and down before continuing, "and then, wait for my next instructions,"

Danielle obliges without saying anything else. Letting the warm droplets trickle down her body. Submerging herself in the comfort of the warmth. Facing her phone screen and smiling shyly towards the brunette. Feeling exposed, yet safe. Stefania was the only woman in the world that she felt comfortable enough to allow herself to feel this vulnerable around.

Wetting her hair before reaching for the shampoo. Massaging the scented cream into her blonde hair and scalp. Rinsing it off with the shower water a few moments after.