31. Don't get lost, amore mio

Today was the day. The day that both women had dreaded to arrive. Both not ready to say bye to each other for now. With the unspoken feelings from the day before, both women knew that the day ahead of them was going to be a rollercoaster.

Once they woke up, Danielle started packing up her suitcase. Without Stefania's knowledge, she had hidden one of her sweaters and t-shirts which so happened to be the brunette's favorites. It wasn't much but she knew it would make her the happiest. Stefania had found comfort in Danielle's clothes ever since her arrival. She especially found herself looking for that particular comfort whenever she felt anxious.

Meanwhile Stefania was finishing her secret project in the living room, having given Danielle clear instructions to not come in. She could see Danielle's mind was racing with thoughts, battling each other one by one. Stefania tried her hardest to give her the space that she needed, given this would allow Danielle to open up herself.

Any sort of relationship comes with compromises. It's important to find a balance of giving and taking and spending time together and spending time on yourself. It's about meeting each others needs but making sure you protect yourself as well.

Stefania was setting her own needs aside even when she felt the need to koala herself onto Danielle, not wanting to let go. Feeling the need to be held. To be cared for. To be loved. To be cherished. She was scared to be away from Danielle, already overthinking that her anxiety would escalate to something worse once she'd be alone.

Just before she could lose herself in her own thoughts, she felt her favorite pair of loving arms sneak around her waist. Instantly melting into her cozy embrace as she soaked up her touch. Her anxiety quickly subsiding as she felt soft and gentle lips kiss her exposed, bare shoulder. "I missed you," she admitted sweetly, turning herself around, seeking out for the blue eyes that made her feel safe and secure.

"I'm right here, my love" she replied, placing her hand on the brunette's cheek. Stroking her thumb to give her the reassurance that she needed. "I don't feel like you are," Stefania barely whispers, trying her hardest to not let her voice crack. Not wanting the emotions to get the better of her.

A frustrating sigh escaped Danielle's lips as she released the tight grip on Stefania, trailing a finger down the arm of the brunette. Kissing her softly on the lips. The only response she could think of right now was to be as close to Stefania as she possibly could. Wanting to feel and kiss every inch of her beautiful body. Breathing heavily as Danielle places her hands on Stefania's hips, moving her in the direction of the bathroom.

Danielle presses Stefania's back against the bathroom door and smirks into the kiss, pulling on the brunette's bottom lip softly with her teeth. Locking the door with a spare hand before finding her hips again. Returning to kiss those sweet lips, remembering to savour every detail. Either of them not wanting to forget the feel of each other's bodies.

Teasing the hem of the brunette's t-shirt, lifting it slowly above her head and dropping it to the tiled bathroom floor with a light thud. Kissing her exposed skin; starting from her neck to her collarbone. Danielle finding the clasp of her lacy bra and undoing it in one subtle movement. Letting it drop to the floor alongside her t-shirt.

Both now standing naked underneath the shower head with the water droplets splashing across their heated bodies. Stefania pushing Danielle against the cold wall tiles as her hands roam her figure. Grasping tightly at her thighs while placing small and delicate kisses across Danielle's full breasts. Allowing the blonde to whimper slightly underneath her delicate touch.

Danielle holds Stefania as close to her body as possible. Her thigh now tucked between Stefania's legs as the brunette takes the blonde's nipple into her mouth. Softly caressing the sensitive area with her tongue, biting gently down on the nub. Making sure to give the other nipple attention by using her fingertips and pinching softly. Rolling it between her fingertips.