"Are you ok?" Lee asked coming to put his arm around me.

"Yeah, I just wish Glenn was here to see her," I said explaining the tears.

"He would stole her away, you wouldn't get a hold," Lee said stroking her hair. "He love of babies was great when Suri needed a baby sitter. He would have been a great father to the twins and he was so excited about the birth..."

It was his turn to get teary but he turned and walked back to the warming milk.

I walked up and down lost in my own world with Lilly and remembered the twins this size. It was weird just holding one and not worrying about feeding or changing another.

"Here you go," Lee said passing me the bottle.

"Aren't you going to do it?" I asked.

"No, I am making the twins some lunch in the hope they will sleep along with Suri," he said nodding to sandwich stuff on the side. "Plus I know you are dying to do it," he said grinning.

"I love her," I said snuggling her as I went to take a seat at the table.

As soon as she spotted the bottle her eyes widened and I had barely got it to her mouth. She was on it guzzling like mad. We just stared at each other in silence as she enjoyed her bottle and I fell more and more in love.

"Don't forget to stop and wind her," Lee said a few minutes later.

"Ooops, out of practice," I said and stopped. The minute I moved her she burped herself and followed up with a warm slow rumbling noise on my lap.

"Hahah it's your turn," Lee said nodding at the nappy bag.

"Damn," I said knowing it was going to be a pooey one.

I let her finish her bottle and go back to sleep before attempting the nappy. Lee helpfully put the baby stuff out ready. I noted this time he even put the baby wipe on the radiator so it wasn't cold on her bum. He had some skills!

He went off to talk to his mother in the other room for a moment as I changed his little sister. God I hated baby poo at this age. All sticky and cheesy. Urgh! She was very patient though and only gave one little cry when I was putting the popper back together. I soon had her back to sleep and wondered how the twins were so quite. I walked into the front room to find them asleep. Bay on the floor with a half chewed sandwich in his hand and Willow on the sofa opposite Suri.

The door knocked and his mother went to answer it. I was shocked when the witches counsel member from Uncles entered. He nodded politely as I held the baby close and Lee came to stand beside me.

"Don't worry, it is necessary," he whispered and put his arm around me reassuringly.

He put his finger on his lips and nodded to Suri. Everyone was silent.

Conrads father appeared again and was greeted in silence by Lee's mother who hugged him. He looked at the twins and waved his hand, they disappeared. I looked at Lee in shock.

In bed, Lee mouthed. Take the baby upstairs, he mouthed again.

I nodded and followed as he took my hand leading me up onto the landing. He opened a bedroom door and there was a nursery with the most amazing cot ever. It looked like a carriage.

"It used to be Suri's but I keep it here for Lilly as my mum and I share sitting duties," he whispered.

"It's amazing," I said as he placed his little sister in it. She gave a contented sigh as he tucked her in and turned on a baby monitor.

"This was also Suri's but now it's Willows," he said opening up another room to a pumpkin carriage bed and a sleeping Willow inside it. She looked so content.