"Yeah, sure." Rosé gave him a sweet smile, feeling hopeful of his promise for next time.

He smiled at her and just as he was about to drag Lisa away despite her glares, a familiar manly voice suddenly called him from afar making him pause.

Seeing the sight of his hyung Taehyung calmly approaching them with his infamous box smile, he cursed inwardly. Disrupting prick. He subtly glared at Taehyung but the guy's full attention wasn't even on him.

"Hi, Lisa-ya. You look so beautiful tonight." Taehyung smiled widely when he got closer and took Lisa's hand to kiss it.

Of course. Since when did the guy ever miss to hit on his wife?

"I know." Lisa smiled back and replied that sounded almost flirty in Jungkook's ears. He almost rolled his eyes.

"I'm here to take your husband. The hyungs are asking for him." Taehyung pointed to a spot not too far behind him and indeed, there were Jungkook's hyungs beckoning him to come over.

Lisa turned to Jungkook and smirked in triumph. "Oh, look at that, honey. Your hyungs are calling you. Since you don't really have the intention to take me with you and introduce me to your acquaintances this whole time, why not just leave me here with Miss Park so I don't get bored?"

Staring down at Lisa's mischievous eyes, Jungkook gritted his teeth. He swear this drunk bitch is already getting in his nerves. No. Always.

And just when he already didn't know what to do, Chaeyoung suddenly decided to add up to his problem. "Don't worry, Kook. We're just going to talk. Besides, I kinda want to get to know your wife, too. She seems... nice."

Her last word made Jungkook look at her like she suddenly grew two heads. Oh really now? The girl is obviously looking at his wife like she wanted to throw her off to the Han River and now she's saying nice? Oh great.

Lisa was now smiling from ear to ear. "Hear that?"

Jungkook met Lisa's eyes with his jaw tightening. No doubt close to breaking a teeth or two. He doesn't know what to do with her anymore. So he just sighed, giving up. In the end, he could only look at Chaeyoung warily. Which the girl just replied with a smile and a nod of reassurance somehow making him breathe normally. He nodded back at her with eyes promising to talk next time.

But as he lowered his now cold gaze back to his wife, he paused when he saw her looking up at him the whole time. And he swear he noticed the same peculiar look in those big round eyes again - the vulnerability and insecurity that then faded as soon as it appeared. Lisa looked away from him making him furrow his brows pondering maybe his eyes are messing with him.

"Let's go?" Taehyung cut him off. He had no choice but to just sigh in utter defeat and gestured to the boys that he's coming.

But before he could make a move to follow Taehyung, he turned back to Lisa once again. Then faked a soft smile before leaning in as if he were to kiss her cheeks.

"Don't do anything stupid." He whispered to her when his lips reached her ear instead.

He then leaned away to see Lisa just giving him the loveliest smile he wanted to wipe off her face so bad. He turned to Chaeyoung as well and gave her a genuine smile and a nod which the girl replied the same.

He gave Lisa one last warning look before walking over towards his hyungs.

Little did he know the two girls' fake smiles gradually faded as soon as he and Taehyung were far enough.

Lisa slowly turned to meet Rosé's eyes again and upon seeing her now with the same impenetrable face, she smirked like the queen of all bitches that she is.