Chapter 85 - Exchange

Start from the beginning

Pei Hao looked at Su Ling, "Xiao Ling Zi, did you fall in love there?"

"Married," Su Ling's mouth curved up subconsciously as he continued, "Do you know who my partner is? My male god!"

Pei Hao: "Gu Liheng?"

Su Ling raised his eyebrows in surprise, "You actually remember his name."

Pei Hao: "Ling Ling and I read that novel several times. He said that the novel is the story of his world. He died as a background character at the beginning of the story, and later became you."

Su Ling: "I transmigrated into the novel so he didn't die. The rest of the story is completely different from the novel."

"So you have become the butterfly effect that flapped its wings." Pei Hao instantly understood.

Su Ling glared at Pei Hao, "You are the butterfly." He got out of bed and saw the bunny pajamas on him. The corners of his mouth twitched, "Hao Zi, your evil taste really makes me speechless."

Pei Hao felt a bit embarrassed as well. That was his private interest with his lover. Getting exposed In front of his buddy makes it awkward. What's more, his buddy and his lover shared the same body. He tried to correct Su Ling, "Ling Ling likes cute clothes."

Su Ling raised his eyebrows but did not continue the topic. He asked, "Are there any new toiletries?"

"Yes." Pei Hao took a new toothbrush, toothpaste, and towel for Su Ling. Then he leaned against the door to watch him squeeze the toothpaste.

Throwing a glance at Pei Hao, Su Ling said, "Tell me about what happened recently, and why did you think of doing this to me?"

Pei Hao rolled his eyes, "I already said it wasn't you, Ling Ling is as timid as a rabbit and super cute. While you are an aloof unreachable flower, how could I think of you that way?"

"Don't talk nonsense," Su Ling squeezed toothpaste on the toothbrush. "Why are you together? Make it short, and focus on what happened last night."

Then Su Ling brushed his teeth while listening to Pei Hao's memories.

Pei Hao: "After you were in a coma, the school notified relatives and friends and reached me. When I went to the hospital, Ling Ling was curled up in bed, like a little pitiful thing."

"I even laughed at you at the time. But then I realized something was wrong and chatted with him. I was shocked when I first learned about the situation and thought you were playing me. Because I’m worried about him, I took him back to my apartment."

Su Ling glanced at Pei Hao and he quickly said, "I already make it short, the main point will come immediately, don't worry."

"He feels very guilty in his heart, and he doesn't understand our world. He can't do anything by himself. He takes care of my apartment like Ms. Periwinkle Snail[2] every day, and he can cook."

"Because he took your body, he felt sorry for you and didn't want to spend your money. Every day, he wondered how to make money to support himself. I asked him about his situation and suggested that he write novels online."

"He has a lot of works back in that world (novel). He usually doesn't have many friends, so he happens to read a lot of books. He is very diligent in writing novels and is now a very famous writer on the Green Net portal. By the way, he updates at 12.00 pm every day, and has never stopped updating!"

Su Ling wiped the corners of his mouth with a towel, "But I don't know how to write novels."

"Who wants you to write it? He already finished the whole manuscript and will post 3 chapters of 10,000 words a day. It just that he has to ‘catch bugs’ before posting… I mean, correct typos."