FORCED MARRIAGE 🖤

Začať od začiatku

"I know there's something else. Before this also, I've come to your place and you had whole heartedly taken me to your room . Then, what's the matter right now? I know you. If it wasn't something else, you'd have taken me right here." She asked me.
I guess I'll have to tell her about Maya or else she will not leave from here without creating a scene.

"Listen Caroline, you would have eventually come to know about this from the media but I guess it's time that you know I'm married and that too happily."
As soon as she heard me, she started laughing.

"Nice one Xavier. That's a good one." She said and started laughing again.

"I guess, you didn't understand me . It's not a joke Caroline. Apart from giving me amazing nights, you are also who works with me. So, you deserve to know that, I am actually married. If anyone else would have asked I would have told them that it was a love marriage. But, since you know me , you also should know that it's an arranged marriage and I'm trying to know my wife .
At this point, I don't want any sort of problems in my life now. So, I'm asking you very politely to leave before she sees you. " I told her.

Before she could say something, Renee came there and said, "Sorry to interrupt Sir, but Mrs. Adams' phone has been ringing continuously from the last 10 minutes. I thought to tell her but she is in the library. So, rather than disturbing her I thought to inform you."

"I'll see. You can go now." I told the house help and moved towards Coroline who was still considering it a joke.

"You know what , you can come with me . I'll show you the marriage certificate. " She nodded and agreed to come with me.

When I entered her room, her phone was ringing. I looked at the screen. It was written John. I picked up the call and answered, " Hello!"

"Umm...Can I talk to Maya?"
I don't know why but I didn't like a guy asking for my wife.

"Actually, she is a bit busy right now. You can tell me whatever it is. I'll convey the message to her."

"Sorry but, I can't tell you. It's a bit personal. No worries, I'll call later." With that he cut the call.

I was stunned for a second. What kind of personal that thing was?
Before I could keep the phone back, few messages started popping up on the screen.
Hey baby, where are you? I'm getting worried. Please talk to me.
Darling, please you can't do this to me.
Please talk to me. It's getting scary .
I love you Maya. Please reply baby.
I know we'll meet this Monday. We will, right?
Such numerous messages were there. I got shocked that she has a boyfriend .

"Oh.. tch tch tch...I didn't know that your wife is allowed to have boyfriends after marriage also. Quite a freedom you've given her, I see." I completely forgot that Caroline was there too till she commented.
I quickly kept the phone back on table and moved out of her room.

Caroline stopped me by my wrist when I was about to go in my room.
"Not now, Caroline. " I said gritting my teeth.

"Just listen me once. I promise, I'll go back once I'm done."
Not in the mood to argue with her, I said, "What is it?"

" I'm sorry for talking to you in that manner. But, I couldn't control myself. You are here ignoring me for your wife who is already happy with her boyfriend. She is having all pleasures on must have. A good lifestyle from you and good pleasure from her boyfriend.
I guess, you were the only one who used to say that all girls are the same . They only want money from you and nothing else. Then, what made you believe that she is different. Here, you're trying to change yourself for her and there she is enjoying her life to the fullest with God knows how many people.
You deserve someone else who won't try to backstab you and will provide you with everything thing you want." She said keeping her had on my cheek.

I know she's right. Maya was acting as if she is the most innocent girl with so much of grief filled inside her. But, now her facade came off. I know she isn't what she portrays. I'll definitely show her what are the consequences of messing with the Xavier Adams.

I looked at Caroline who was still looking at me biting her lips. I don't know what came onto me , I kissed her with all the anger I had inside me. She quickly responded back . I picked her up by her waist and closed the door of my room with my one hand.

I threw her on the bed. She started taking off her clothes and I took off mine. Soon, we both were naked and I launched myself at her mouth pouring all the fire of anger burning inside me. She responded with equal passion. I immediately thursted inside her and started pounding onto her like a mad man. Every thrust reminded me of Maya. Everytime her face came to my mind , I pushed myself completely inside her making her scream at her loudest. After I don't know how many rounds, I retired on the bed. Caroline was ravished completely today. Even she fell asleep.
I got up and washed myself in the bathroom. After changing, I went towards the bed and shaked Caroline.

"Caroline get up and go home before anyone else would see you here . "
She made a disappointing face and said, " It was amazing. You are really a wild beast. Next time , we'll meet at my place so that there would be no one to disturb us." She wore her clothes and kissed me goodbye.

I don't know why but , I had this guilt inside me that reminded me of being a cheater. Even, Maya's a big cheater. So, it makes both of us even. Without worrying much about that thing, I started off with my work.
After sometime, Mimi came to call me for lunch. When I went to the table, Dan and Lucas were having their breakfast or I should say breakfast cum lunch .

"Good morning in the afternoon sleepy heads." I wished them.
"Good Mornoon to you too Xav." Dan wished me back in her way but Lucas was too busy in eating that he just smiled at me with bread stuffed in his mouth.

Nor anyone told me anything about Maya , neither did I ask about her. I guess , she must have given them a reason of not joining the table.
We chit chatted a bit while eating and then I went back to my study to have a look at the documents and presentation that was to be presented in evening's meeting.

Sometime in the evening, Lucas came to inform me that they need to leave immediately bcoz of some emergency at work. Even, I was too engrossed in my meeting.

It was 9.30 in the night when my meeting ended. I was hungry. So, I went to the dining room. Mimi had already kept my food ready. I heated the food in the microwave and had my dinner.

While going to my room I don't know why but I felt this urge to have a check on Maya. I have not seen her since morning. I went to her room and knocked the door. When no answer came, I pushed the door slightly to see that her room is empty. She was not there even in the balcony or washroom.
I was getting worried now . Then Mimi came to my mind . She definitely would know where Maya is.

I went to her room and knocked. Shee came out rubbing her eyes .
"Sorry to disturb you at this hour Mimi. But, Maya is not in her room or anywhere else. Do you know where she is?"

"Oh yeah . Sorry I forgot to inform you that she is staying this night at her friend's. She would come tomorrow in the morning . She told me that she didn't have your number so she informed me."

"Ohh.. okay . You should go back to sleep now. Good night Mimi."
I kissed her forehead and went back to my room.

She would definitely be spending the night with her boyfriend. I didn't know that she would be this characterless .
Despite of being in marriage with me , she is enjoying herself outside with some other man.

I was the fool here, trying to keep the sanity in this marriage and give her the respect she deserves. Now, I will definitely give her the respect that she deserves . The respect she gave to our marriage will be returned back to her. The countdown of your breakdown starts from tomorrow morning Maya. I was wrong to treat you as something different. But no! You are like other girls who are something different at the face and something different at the back. You will definitely regret double crossing me and putting that innocent image in front of me.

I was trying to make this FORCED MARRIAGE , an ARRANGED MARRIAGE . But no, now till this ends , it will be a FORCED MARRIAGE.