"I'm emotional, I watched you grow buttercup" Sha pouted, putting their cheeks together. "Okay, hurry and get dressed so we can get breakfast and leave. I'm paying" Sha hugged her one more time before getting out of her bed and leaving the room.

Lai sighed, getting up and going inside her bathroom. She looked at herself in the mirror "Just another year huh?" She said to herself.

"Still look cute tho" She sucked her tongue out, holding up the peace sign.

_________________

"Happy birthday to my fav" Dre smiled when Lai and Sha walked into the building. She chuckled and shook her head, other coworkers told her happy birthday before she walked to Dre's desk.

"Hm," He hummed, handing her a gift bag "I know youn like yo' birthday but I thought I should still getcha sumthin' " He said, when saw her face.

She half smiled "Thank you Dre" She side hugged him. She looked in the bag, her eyes lit up when she saw the Jordan 4 retro pearl white/dark driftwoods.

She had been asking him for weeks if he could get them for her. She could never find her size and Dre was a sneakerhead. He always had a way to get new shoes.

"Thank you!" She smiled, hugging him tightly.

"Umm, Dre don't forget my birthday March 23rd" Sha pointed to him after clocking her and Lai in. He waved her off, watching Lai try on the shoes.

"I hopped up out the beddd turn my swag onnnnn" Lai sung, smiling while looking at the shoes fit perfectly on her feet. They laughed at her while she took her shoes off and slid her crocs back on.

Their uniforms weren't your normal flight attendant uniforms. Dre owns the company and he wanted his employees to be comfortable, they wore customized scrubs with the company name and their names and customized crocs with the company name and jewels.

The normal flight attendant uniforms were sexy and elegant but Dre thought nothing was sexier than a woman in tight-fitted scrubs that hugged their bodies just right.

After they got the storytime about Dre's date last night that, to Lai's surprise, actually went well, they headed towards their assigned plane.

"Hey Lai" She heard, she looked overseeing Edgar, one of the pilots, also someone who tries to flirt with her every chance he gets.

She sighed as he walked up to her with a big smile on his face "What Ed?" She asked, ready to tell him to leave her alone.

"Damn, what I do? You always like dis when I see yo' fine ass" He smirked, she rolled her eyes "Because you're annoying," She mugged him.

"I jus' wanted to tell you happy birthday Lai" He chuckled. "Thank you," she said and with that, she started to walk away.

"Wait, what flight are you on today?" He shouted.

"A flight that you're not" She shouted back and continued to walk towards that plane.

Sha laughed "Girl he's been tryna get at you since we started working here"

Lai shook her head, putting her coat and carry-on bag in the closet. "And he needs to stop. I already told him I have a boyfriend now" She shook her head.