Chapter 43 : For her

Start from the beginning

Varun : Dei , na ava panna varaikum work anupuren . Nee adha muduchu kuduturu ?

Akash: Edheyyy?? Ega pata vezha iruku namma company la ye , adha mudikanum da . He fake whined

Varun : Please da Please da Please da Please da ! Ava unnaku anni la , nalliku ava thitu vanguna nalla irukadhu la ? He began his taperecorder.

Akash : Pannuren , venam nu sonna vida va pora ? He asked

Varun : Bujjuku Bujjuku ! He cooed and kept the phone before Akash could speak

Akash : Avan kariyam mudinja odana  cut pannitan . Kathu enna Sanjana pakkam veesudu , oru vezha irukoma ! Sandoshama irundha seri . He spoke to himself .

After which Varun went and took her laptop , thankfully to his luck her laptop password was the year she was born and her official email I'd was the one that was opened in the window. He later sent the presentation to Akash . Akash after working on them sent it back to Varun and informed him.  Who in turn sent the presentation to her office team leader.

***********
The girl who keeps humming for all the songs played in the radio while travelling kept quiet , fidgeting with her hands.

Varun : Ma enna achu ?

Sanjana : Innaiku andha presentation submit pannanum 50 percent dhan paniruken innum iruku! Na panna la nu terinja andha taaikezhavi enna ellam thita pogudho.. innaiku en kadai close uh . She wailed

Varun : Adhulam onnum illa ! Poi explain panni seriayum. He said biting his cheeks to not reveal the truth with his smile.

Varun dropped Sanjana in her office while she walked as slow as she can thinking of the wrath she has to face.

Sanjana kept her bag in the desk when Aparna came.

Aparna : Adiyee ! Taai kezhavi unna kupturukanga ... seekram po... unna dhan romba neram teduranga

Sanjana nodded and walked towards her cabin with all hesitation and the shouting she is going to face.

Sanjana : Ma'am... na innum ...she said in a feeble voice.

"Sanjana Good job , na Sir ku anupuchen he really loved the thought process that went behind. Keep up the good work ma ! " She stood from her seat and gave a handshake to Sanjana.

Sanjana was taken back with this reaction from her team leader.

Sanjana : Ma'am nana ? Na eppa anupchen

"Enna vezhaduriya ? Netu 11.30 ku send panniruka un office email I'd la irundhu? Late night ippudi stress pannikadha . "

Sanjana : Oh ama ma'am,  na netu adha save panni anupuchten actually I wanted to work better on it . She said to not make her feel suspicious about the way she reacted but deep down her heart she knew who sent the email.

Her team leader then told her that this idea seemed to satisfy the requirement and Sanjana left the cabin with all happy faces.

********
Varun was in there balcony leaning against the rails keeping his left hand on it while attending a call .

Sanjana came shouting Varun's name to share what had happened because of his smartness but she couldn't find him and then realised he is in the balcony.

When she stood outside the balcony door , she could find Varun speaking to someone on the call.

She ran and hugged him from behind , placing her cheeks against his back.

Varun : Adhu.. Next..  en.. He stammered because of the sudden hug and proximity and the person on the otherside of the call asked him the reason for his stammering.

Sanjana kept murmuring "thank you" still hugging him from behind but she couldn't feel any response and Varun was busy in the call .

Sanjana : Ivaruku ivaru pori urundha dhan mukiyam. Edhukum seri patu vara mataru pola.She thought to herself.

Sanjana then removed herself from the hug and stood beside him . She tip toed and her head reached till his cheeks . She planted a kiss on his cheeks and ran from there.

While Varun stood there froze , it took time for him to process and immediately cut the call saying he would call back again . He went to the hall to catch Sanjana for distracting him.

Sanjana went behind the curtains to hide herself since she knows what would he do if he finds her. As if he read her mind he rightly went and stood near the curtain behind which she hid

Varun : Aiii veliya va . He exclaimed

Sanjana then stepped out with her gaze down holding her ears asking a sorry

Varun : Important call teriuma ! Ippudiya pannradhu.

Sanjana :Sorry . She said holding her ears

Varun : Apdi ellam vida mudiyadhu , Ennaku yarachum edavudhu tandha ennaku thirupi tara palakkam iruku.

Her breath hitched immediately when she heard him , Sanjana kept walking and hit the wall . Varun went as close as he could making the adrenaline rush in her high .
He cupped her face and rubbed her lips with his thumbs which sent shivers down her spine.

She felt his breath on her lips. As a result she began scrunching her dress in reflex.
Seeing her plight he internally smiled . He was having a blush that played on his face since the effect he had on her . Sanjana thought he was going to crash his lips on her but to her dismay he went and place a kiss on her cheeks.Teasing her and seeing her go read has become his routine now .

She opened her eye in astonishment , while noticing a smirk on Varun. She smacked his shoulders and went to change herself.
While Varun realised how hard is it going to be to be a guy in good books.

Later during the dinner Sanjana shared about the happenings and how she founded that it was Varun's play. But to her surprise he told it wasn't his work but Akash helped. Immediately she called Akash and thanked him for saving her day.

***************
Sanjana was sitting on the swing when she got a call

Shreya : Enna de call panna sonna?

Sanjana : Varun ku edhavudhu gift taranum Shrey kolapama iruku . She said frowning

Shreya : Edhuku de ? Enna thirupi modhala irundha ?

Sanjana : Shreyyy modhala irundhu dhan but this time I won't worry if he doesn't reciprocate.

Shreya : Unnayalam vachukutu ! Sopah ipa ve kanna katudhu . Seri edhuku gift?

Sanjana : 6 months of wedding anniversary d innaiku ! Avaru veetuku vara modhu edavudhu kudukanum d

Shreya : Oh oh kada apdi pogudha .She teased

Sanjana : Aiii idea kudukura vezha paru.

But the ideas which Shreya gave was not satisfying as such. Sanjana decided to walk in through a mall. Might be an idea might strike then. She immediately changed her clothes and was about to lock the door when her phone started to ring

Sanjana : Varun sollunga ? Enna achu meeting eppudi pochu?

Varun : Adhulam nalla dhan pochu ! Na innaiku Ashok ah meet panren , avan vezha vishayama vandhurunda. Na pathutu varen. Nee badrama iru.

Sanjana : Nanum veliya poren Varun . Seekram vandhuruven and mudinja Ashok Anna va kutitu veetuku vanga. She said smiling

Sanjana was wondering how the time flies. 6 months flew by with there banters . The way she stole glances of him . His forehead kiss and hug. The thought of him itself made her smile and blush . But little did she knew her happiness and blush full face is going to fade today causing a disaster again.......

_____________________________________________

Hi dears!!!! Chapter eppudi iruku nu sollunga .......

Next update la terium apdi enna dhan aga pogudhu nu !!!

Na engayum pogala inga dhan iruke !!! I was facing writers block . Indha chapter is just to get the flow for the next few events..

Unga opinion and comments sollunga ! Constructive Criticism is accepted as well

With love
Author